Minutes from the airport so that is handy and completely out of the flight path too
Check in took mins double handy Our room was very close to reception so not a problem but too many stairs so if you have mobility problems - this is not the place for you - first of all it is at the top of a cliff so you can access the beach by lift stairs or steep walkway - I go to the gym and lactic acid kicked in
Rooms lovely and clean linen changed daily.
Mini bar good too
Animation team - Umm don't really know what to say about that.
Food Good - but my husband and I enjoy eating out too so went into town a few times and ate a Laoustros rest. which is amazing !!
No real entertainment in the eve unless you want to walk up and down a hill to the night club etc but this is not on your all inclusive - Why ??
Beach clean but tiny stones
Staff all friendly and helpful - only trouble is a certain nationality go to this hotel in their droves - probably about 80% - who are rude push in queues never say please or thank you and surround you on the beach so they can have all the parasols and sunbeds but if you play the u2 and the stereophonics loud enough they go !!!
If you love horse riding please visit Raphaels stables down the road follow the beach road which is flat and level amazing ride up into the hills - and these are such lovely well behaved horses/ponies loved it.
Don't buy a trip from Thomas cook Rep - selling trips into Kos for 18 euros when u can get a bus outside for 3 euros each way and stops in the middle of town.
lovely holiday its a shame about the 80% and the weather !!
but would like to say thank you to all the staff at the mitsis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Accommodation: Standard rooms (52), Bungalows (104), Family Suites (96). Every 15 rooms a sharing pools is available. Room Facilities: Fully air-conditioned with individual control Heating, Bathroom with bathtubs / Hair dryer, Direct dial telephone, Mini fridge, Satellite TV with international channels / Music channel, Balcony or terrace with a fantastic view, Safe deposit box (with charge). Floor covering: Tiles. Meals in Main Restaurant. Breakfast: American buffet Lunch: Complete buffet Dinner: Complete buffet (all meals are with show cooking). Food and Beverage Facilities: Main Restaurant specializing in Greek and International cuisine with terrace and a fantastic view to the Aegean Sea. Italian à la carte restaurant «La Bella Vista»Greek à la carte restaurant (Tavern) at the beach. Main lounge Bar (In & outdoor), Interior Swimming pool, Bar, Beach Bar, Pool Bar, Room Service (07:30 – 21:30h). Sport & Leisure: 1 outdoor swimming pool with salt water, sun terrace, 1 Indoor pool with fresh water (for adults only), 6 sharing pools with fresh water for the family suites, 1 outdoor swimming pool fresh water with water slides, Sun beds and umbrellas at the pools and the beach, 2 tennis courts (hard) with floodlight, equipments. Water sport centre with water skiing, jet skiing, banana boat, parachuting, pedals, wind surfing (certificate), catamaran, row boots, pedals, canoes, rings, Scuba diving, lessons, Boat trips, Beach volley, Beach football, Table tennis, Bicycling, Horse riding & pony riding (on request), Bridge room, Billiard, Entertainment such as sketches, competition games, aerobics. Children’s play ground (4-12 years), Disco, Fitness, sauna and massage. Other Facilities: Reception with lobby, TV corner, Shopping arcade with mini market, souvenir shop and jewelry, Hair dresser, Laundry & dry-cleaning service, Concierge / Cashier / Porters, Guest Parking, Rent a car / motorbike / bike, Doctor’s visit, Lifts from the reception area to the beach. For Children: Integrated children pool with salt water, Children playground – Mini Club, Children disco, Baby cot, Baby chairs in restaurant, Kid’s water slide with kid’s pool. Business Accommodations and Services: Telephone and fax services, Internet and mail services, Photocopy service, Wi-Fi access at the main lobby area (free). Distance From: Kardamena Town 5 Km, Airport 14 Km, Port 32 Km, Beach on the beach, Public bus: Front of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Lastminute, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., Bookgreece.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mitsis Summer Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mitsis Summer Palace Kardamena
- Summer Palace Hotel Kos
- Mitsis Summer Palace Kos/Kardamena