second visit, last September and middle of may. me, my fiancé and 2.5 daughter. we had a room with the sea view no144, recommend to all, above the restaurant.The view from our balcony was specular because we were so high up. Clean bed linen and towels everyday and the most helpful and friendly staff, who go out of their way to help you. The food was varied and a big selection of everything was available. The main bar staff are hard working and happy to make you up any cocktail and they have got the best coffee ever!!!!The beach is big and wonderful, the sea is clean, lots of fish, there is a bar with a variation of different cocktails.
We are already looking to return if funds allow before the end of the year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Accommodation: Standard rooms (52), Bungalows (104), Family Suites (96). Every 15 rooms a sharing pools is available. Room Facilities: Fully air-conditioned with individual control Heating, Bathroom with bathtubs / Hair dryer, Direct dial telephone, Mini fridge, Satellite TV with international channels / Music channel, Balcony or terrace with a fantastic view, Safe deposit box (with charge). Floor covering: Tiles. Meals in Main Restaurant. Breakfast: American buffet Lunch: Complete buffet Dinner: Complete buffet (all meals are with show cooking). Food and Beverage Facilities: Main Restaurant specializing in Greek and International cuisine with terrace and a fantastic view to the Aegean Sea. Italian à la carte restaurant «La Bella Vista»Greek à la carte restaurant (Tavern) at the beach. Main lounge Bar (In & outdoor), Interior Swimming pool, Bar, Beach Bar, Pool Bar, Room Service (07:30 – 21:30h). Sport & Leisure: 1 outdoor swimming pool with salt water, sun terrace, 1 Indoor pool with fresh water (for adults only), 6 sharing pools with fresh water for the family suites, 1 outdoor swimming pool fresh water with water slides, Sun beds and umbrellas at the pools and the beach, 2 tennis courts (hard) with floodlight, equipments. Water sport centre with water skiing, jet skiing, banana boat, parachuting, pedals, wind surfing (certificate), catamaran, row boots, pedals, canoes, rings, Scuba diving, lessons, Boat trips, Beach volley, Beach football, Table tennis, Bicycling, Horse riding & pony riding (on request), Bridge room, Billiard, Entertainment such as sketches, competition games, aerobics. Children’s play ground (4-12 years), Disco, Fitness, sauna and massage. Other Facilities: Reception with lobby, TV corner, Shopping arcade with mini market, souvenir shop and jewelry, Hair dresser, Laundry & dry-cleaning service, Concierge / Cashier / Porters, Guest Parking, Rent a car / motorbike / bike, Doctor’s visit, Lifts from the reception area to the beach. For Children: Integrated children pool with salt water, Children playground – Mini Club, Children disco, Baby cot, Baby chairs in restaurant, Kid’s water slide with kid’s pool. Business Accommodations and Services: Telephone and fax services, Internet and mail services, Photocopy service, Wi-Fi access at the main lobby area (free). Distance From: Kardamena Town 5 Km, Airport 14 Km, Port 32 Km, Beach on the beach, Public bus: Front of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Booking.com, Lastminute, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Bookgreece.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mitsis Summer Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mitsis Summer Palace Kardamena
- Summer Palace Hotel Kos
- Mitsis Summer Palace Kos/Kardamena