Mitsis Norida Beach Hotel
US$26
US$97
US$84
  • Pool
Mammis Beach Studios(Kardamena)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$91
US$67
bedfinder
US$131
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,058 results
All reviewschinese restaurantadult barpizzacasablanca barsalt waterbeach barevery other dayblue domesanimation teamthe main hotelmini bargreat holidayreception staffslide poolsummer palaceair conkos town
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 October 2011

I want say about Norida Beach only the best comments and it is true!
I liked this hotel immediately as soon as I saw this beauty! but it was only the beginning........
When i arrived there i was surprised!
Hotel staff wounderful and very friendly they all time smiling you and always ready to help in any questions!
Food in all restaurants(the main restaurant, Chinese and Greek taverna) was very tasty and varied!
About beach and pools with bars was excellent too!
I'm very happy that i had rest in this hotel and sure I'LL BE BACK HERE !!!!!!!!!!!
P.S: Thanks a lot for everything!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2011

We arrived at Mitsis Norida Beach Hotel at 5am following a delayed flight, not a particularly nice welcome from reception, we were shown up to our bungalow (room 381) we got our heads down only to wake up to the most beautiful sea view, however, it was marred by the dated decor and a dirty bathroom !! The bungalow was situated up a hill and was in urgent need of a refurb. We told reception we weren't happy and that we had paid extra for a duplex room (refurbed), it took 2 days of negotiation but eventually got the room we asked for (901), great room with great view 2 minute walk to beach. Pools were great, kids loved the slide pool which had a bar (always nice!), no struggle to get beds even in early afternoon !! Beach was ok, sea great for snorkelling/pedalo. Food was great, the main Resturant being buffet style, so much choice with the freshly stone baked pizzas being the pick !! Must mention the Resturant staff, the head of house lady always had a smile and remembered faces considering how many guests, very good at her job. Other Resturant staff were also very friendly and helpful, I wish the reception staff would take a leaf out of their book, they were poor to say the least. Bar staff were ok, a little blunt at times but no wonder having to deal with the rude RUSSIANS (no manners what so ever, walk around like they own the place), cleanliness was very good throughout the main hotel and pool areas. Wish they would reserve a room for late departures somewhere as we found ourselves (2 adults + 2 kids) showering in a small room just inside the gents toilets !! We felt like castoffs after 12noon ! All in all, good hotel, good food and service, poor reception staff, great location, but would not go back.
Try next door at Blue Domes, which is a newer more modern Mitsis Hotel (looked great).

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank Salmonsphinx
Reviewed 7 October 2011

after i read alot of bad reviews on here i was a bit nervous about going to this hotel but im glad we went .there was a couple of things that did let this hotel down but not enough to really spoil your holiday but if the hotel just changed afew things it could be great.one of the main things was the night time entertainment it really was bad we ending up in bed early most nights as the shows was very poor standard/there was a disco -club on the resort that was fine except it wasnt part of your alinclusive which wasnt fair has it was the only thing to do on the night.also in the bathroom there was hand held showers but you couldnt attach the shower head to the wall it made showering a bit of apain to be honest .and then the RUSSIANS not sure were they got their manners from but their were terrable .NOW the good points yes it is abig resort set out of the way but there was a free bus to take you into town and because we went late on in the season we found we never queued for anything there was always things to do during the day.the staff where great we never found the rude only friendly but maybe thats because we where nice to them as well.the food was fine lots to choose from. and the drinks were great too.But one of the best things was our hotel room we where giving one with the upstairs bedrooms/two bathrooms downstairs bedroom as well and there was only 3 of us so there was lots of rooms there was two tvs in the rooms as well (pity you couldnt get many english shows) the maid services was great as well. i would use mitsis hotels again but we wont be going back here (no fault of the hotel its just we like going to new places )

Room Tip: dont go in peak season
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Karen M
Reviewed 4 October 2011

I have just returned from a ten day trip to The Norida Beach I can say that I won't be going to another Mitsis Hotel. They are far to large and are taking over the resorts on the Greek islands. Kardamena is a forty minute walk away and is like a shanty town. Talking to the locals they are saying the All inclusive Hotels are killing trade which I find is a real shame There are now 4 on the site. Family Village, Summer Palace Norida Beach and Blue Dome "Welcome to the World of Mitsis" is the sign as you enter this vast campus. One word AWFUL. Bring back the smaller Hotels where you at least get to know the staff. Rooms were nice food was okay entertainment POOR drinks not great and to top it off most of the staff were rude. Visit the Atlantis Bar along the seafront the guy in there is a dream. All in all we did have a great time

Room Tip: Make sure you request a room in the Hotel as you may have a trek if you don't
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Hazel S
Reviewed 3 October 2011

Well what can I say? I have been to this hotel 11 times now (3 times this year)
I feel the need to write a review to squash the negative ones posted on here.

Hotel Staff

Amazing, they speak Great English as well as many other languages and even when they rarely struggle they apologise for not knowing it (their English is better than my Greek so I'm patient)

Reception staff

are always helpful and accomodate everything I want from my holiday even down to what rooms I want.They will help you with local information and booking you up for the restaurants when is best to suit all parties.

Bar staff,

well what can I say, this is a big part of my stay at Norida.
Valeria, Georgia, Harry, Katerina, Ellie, Eduard & Christos all worked up at the evening bars and are absolutely fabulous, service with a smile and how those girls serve so many drinks to your table and not mess up your order I do not know.
Stamatis & Romano at the pool Bar are great, they serve you so efficiently with the best slush cocktails ever.
Yannis at the pool bar, well he is just always so funny and always laughing and joking with all nationalities, he welcomes you every morning with his coffee's and rings his bell when the bar opens and closes. What a great guy, and his trusty assistant Martyna who was excellent too.

at the hotel varies so much. From the Buffet style restaurant for your Breakfast (everything from continental, cereals, eggs bacon sausages, jams breads, fruits the list is endless) The same for your lunch and dinners will offer you a wide variety of foods from all around the world (pizzas, pasta, meats, vegetables, chips, potatoes, fish, rice, salad, fruits, cakes, ice-cream, crepes I could go on but you get the gist)
There is also a smaller buffet style lunch with a limited variety of the above by the sea.
Hotdogs, cakes and doughnuts are served from the beach bar all day and you can get cakes and rolls from the pool bar all day. At reception they also have cakes, rolls and ice cream cones all day.

The management from the hotel are also so friendly and approachable and always there to make sure you are enjoying yourself.

The hotel is a bit of a walk from town (about an hour) however the hotel does offer a courtesy bus service fairly regular, or you can use the town bus for less than 2 Euro or a taxi for 10 Euro.

Got to say that I have been to this hotel at all times of the year (May, August & September) and have never had trouble finding a sunbed or queuing for dinner. There sometimes seems to be a bit of a wait for the buffet dinner but that queue goes down so quickly you are never wating for more than 10 minutes.

The rooms have everything I need from a holiday, clean, comfortable and somewhere for me to put me head at night and get ready in the evenings. The maids do a wonderful job and are so friendly too.

I have been back in England 2 days and already looking to book for May next year.
Fabulous place with fabulous staff.

Room Tip: If you have difficulties then please request a room in the main hotel building as some rooms further out can be a bit of a walk.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family