Wife and myself stayed at The Mitsis, Norida beach for 10 nights at the start of June and all in all had a pretty good time.
Beach - Plenty of space with lots of beds and parasols but its not sand more like gravel however it is right by the hotel so its ok. The sea is crystal clear but if you get there after 1030 in the morning then you will struggle for a bed. There is a bar on the beach that is part of the all inc package so you dont have to walk far.
Room - we upgraded to a sea view room which was worth it as we had a great view out to sea and we were right at the end of the hotel which was quiet.
Food - Probably the only thing to fault with the hotel as neither of us are fussy eaters in the slightest but the food was virtually the same every day for both the lunch and evening meal. It was well cooked and the staff were very friendly but there was no choice so if your a bit fussy you will struggle.
Nightlife - Some of it was good and some was woeful but Kardamena Town is only a 10 Euro taxi ride and it is very nice with plenty of bars/restaurants. There is also a pub on the site but it doesn't open until midnight which was a bit to late for us old gits although we did go one night and it seemed ok however its not part of the "all inclusive" so you will pay for your drinks.
Pools - 2 decent pools with a bar at the bottom one that is open until 6 every day.
All in all The Norida beach is ok and most of the staff work really hard to make you feel welcome but the choice of food is a let down. The transfer is great at about 15 minutes from the airport and if you hire a car it is really easy to get about so if your thinking of booking you will be fine but if you asked me if i would go back the answer would probably be No as there are better hotels around but fundamentally it is fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NORIDA BEACH HOTEL is a comfortable five-star family beach resort in Kos only 7 km outside the traditional village Kardamena. The hotel’s exclusive provisions and elegance, in combination with the friendly and discreet personnel, make the all-inclusive NORIDA, the perfect destination for couples and families with children alike. Special attention has been given to all services offered by the hotel. From the swimming pools, among which there is a relax pool, to the special programs and services for children - including a mini club for children 4-12 years old, a junior club for children 12-16 years old, water slides, two children’s swimming pools, one with seawater and one with fresh water, a children’s restaurant -, the variety of sports and other activities, as well as numerous culinary choices, NORIDA is an ideal destination on its own in Kos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Mitsis Norida Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mitsis Norida Beach Kardamena
- Hotel Mitsis Norida Beach
- Norida Beach Kos
- Norida Beach Hotel Kos
- Mitsis Norida Beach Hotel Kos/Kardamena