I have just come back from another 2 weeks at the Aegean and as usual it was just perfect. I go twice a year in June and Sept and just love it. We've been going 11 years now and it feels like home every time. When you arrive you really will love the way the rooms are built into the hillside (which makes it so pretty) and the gardens are so well maintained, bravo to the gardeners.
As for the pool area; it is very clean and the pool is big, I just love lying there looking at the pretty lay-out of the hillside and gardens. There's also a very clean snack bar which I must say do a fab pizza lol. Plenty of sun beds which you don't have to run for first thing in morn.
The restaurant is a nice size with outside seats too, also very clean. The food is of a high standard and caters for every nationality, which I like as I get to eat a mixture of foods. The bread and desserts (which like the other food is made on site) are to die for, so if you don't eat much main, the lovely fruit, deserts and ice cream to indulge in, and then followed by cheese and bread.
As for the waiters and helpers they are very professional and friendly which is nice, nothing is too much trouble.
The rooms are modern bright and air conditioned and cleaned to a high standard which is a winner for me, there's always clean daily towels and bedding. I can't fault how hard those ladies work every day to keep the whole place spotless.
As for the staff and management all I can say is a big thank you, you are the most friendly helpful people I've met; nothing is too much trouble and the staff must be happy as quite a few have been there years.
Well I could bang on all day bout the Aegean village, but all I know is there are lots of loyal regulars who like me go back year after year, so it's nice to see a familiar face as well as making new friends of all nationality. If you want to know anymore please don't hesitate to message me.
Keep up the good work Aegean village! You're the best !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lagas Aegean Village is a hotel resort located on the golden sandy shores of the south coast of Kos Island, Greece. It's layout and use of space is characteristic of the distinctive Aegean architecture. Built on a slope, every corner offers magnificent views of the endless deep blue Aegean Sea.The main building lounges, restaurants, bars and facilities are located at the bottom of the slope, while all 330 rooms are situated on the hillside, which are accessed by the 24hour complimentary minibus service. It is worth mentioning that the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Agoda, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Lagas Aegean Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lagas Aegean Village Hotel Kardamena
- Hotel Aegean Village
- Aegean Village Kardamena
- Aegean Village Kos
- Lagas Aegean Village Kos/Kardamena