We stayed in May 2012 as a last minute holiday. The room was nice. Very clean but right at the top of the resort. So we had amazing views but long walks to reception and the restaurant. The beach opposite was ok. The pool was often busy and noisier than we are used to. We walked into Kardamena a few nights, about a mile but a nice walk along the beachfront. The buffet was basic. I am vegetarian so by the last night of Greek salad and rice- I was a little fed up.
We hired a car and the lady at the desk was an extremely ex-pat. We went up into the hills and went to a Greek taverna which was beautiful and explored the Island which I am glad we did as it was lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lagas Aegean Village is a hotel resort located on the golden sandy shores of the south coast of Kos Island, Greece. It's layout and use of space is characteristic of the distinctive Aegean architecture. Built on a slope, every corner offers magnificent views of the endless deep blue Aegean Sea.The main building lounges, restaurants, bars and facilities are located at the bottom of the slope, while all 330 rooms are situated on the hillside, which are accessed by the 24hour complimentary minibus service. It is worth mentioning that the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L., Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Lagas Aegean Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lagas Aegean Village Hotel Kardamena
- Hotel Aegean Village
- Aegean Village Kardamena
- Aegean Village Kos
- Lagas Aegean Village Kos/Kardamena