The Aegean Village complex is one of the best holiday destinations we have ever had. The rooms are excellent (with sea views in the majority of cases), the staff are very helpful, the food is excellent and diverse, the pool is good and well maintained, the entertainment was excellent and overall it is a brilliant place to stay. Kos is a lovely island. The sea is beautiful, the beach is a little stony but shelves to sand at about 1m deep for a good 50m out, the watersports are varied.
Car hire was easy and we got a free upgrade.
Overall we had a 9.8 out of 10 holiday, the only downside is the footpath at the side of the beach road from here to Kardemena town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lagas Aegean Village is a hotel resort located on the golden sandy shores of the south coast of Kos Island, Greece. It's layout and use of space is characteristic of the distinctive Aegean architecture. Built on a slope, every corner offers magnificent views of the endless deep blue Aegean Sea.The main building lounges, restaurants, bars and facilities are located at the bottom of the slope, while all 330 rooms are situated on the hillside, which are accessed by the 24hour complimentary minibus service. It is worth mentioning that the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , TripOnline SA, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Lagas Aegean Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lagas Aegean Village Hotel Kardamena
- Hotel Aegean Village
- Aegean Village Kardamena
- Aegean Village Kos
- Lagas Aegean Village Kos/Kardamena