This was our 4th stay at the Aegean village and it was just as good as the first time.
HOTEL..built like a Greek village on a hillside with views to die for, the rooms are modern and kept extremely clean by some hard working maids (nothing is too much trouble)
I found the staff very friendly and helpful (remember you are in Kos and there ways may seem a little rude to some people but they are not, try talking to them i got on well with everyone)
POOL...large with plenty of sunbeds, never found a problem finding one even in the middle of August, plenty of shade if you want it and a relaxing atmosphere around the pool.
FOOD...plenty of choice, every night i found something different to eat with some fantastic salads, choices of meat, chicken, turkey and fish kept me full.
ANIMATION TEAM...worked really hard, if you wanted to join in with the activities then great, if not they would leave you alone to relax. The team changed half way through the holiday to give it a different slant on the entertainment ( well done to John, Mike,Eric,Ada,Jana and Codru) for helping to make my holiday so fantastic.
BEACH..the beach is across the road where you can hire 2 sunbeds and a parasol for 6 euros, water sports are also available,
TOWN...It takes about 15 minutes to walk in to Kardamena where you will find a great selection of bars and shops, through the day its a sleepy little harbour then at night plenty bars and clubs.
All in all the Aegean village is a great place to stay, make a list of all the things you want from your holiday and the Aegean village will tick. most of them.
The management work hard to make sure things run smoothly, if you have a problem ask them they will do their best to solve it.
Will it be 5th time next year? you bet.
Thank you to the Lagas family for another great holiday
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lagas Aegean Village is a hotel resort located on the golden sandy shores of the south coast of Kos Island, Greece. It's layout and use of space is characteristic of the distinctive Aegean architecture. Built on a slope, every corner offers magnificent views of the endless deep blue Aegean Sea.The main building lounges, restaurants, bars and facilities are located at the bottom of the slope, while all 330 rooms are situated on the hillside, which are accessed by the 24hour complimentary minibus service. It is worth mentioning that the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick, Jet2Holidays and LoveHolidays so you can book your Lagas Aegean Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lagas Aegean Village Hotel Kardamena
- Hotel Aegean Village
- Aegean Village Kardamena
- Aegean Village Kos
- Lagas Aegean Village Kos/Kardamena