My partnerand I stayed here for 10 days in September. Would not come here ever again, even it it was free!
The room was completely dirty. the shower wasn't even cleaned from the previous guests. our beds were really uncomfortable, but we spoke to others in the complex who said their beds were fine. The food was nice, but their continental breakfast is a joke! Only one cup of tea/coffee and juice, and two slices of toast! Nothing else!
The owner, George, is only nice to you and welcoming if you spend your money there. The location is not great, far from the town (25 minute walk) and the 'beach' isn't really a beach. We wanted to change our hotel from the first day!
Sorry George, but you did not make our stay pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated by a quiet road about 2 km from the centre of Kardamena, these bright, modern rooms are right on the beach in a beautiful setting. There's a swimming pool and a pool bar with music and satellite TV. Breakfast, snacks and delicious meals to suit all tastes are available in the evening and a BBQ is organized weekly. Entertainment include disco music, quizzes and videos shown at the pool bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your Mammis Beach Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mammis Beach Studios Hotel Kardamena
- Mammis Beach Studios kós
- Mammis Beach Studios Hotel kós
- Mammis Beach Studios Kos/Kardamena