Mammis Beach Studios
Cancelon
US$112
Priceline
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbbq nightowner georgefresh towels were providedpool areasmall hotellittle thingshalf boardplenty of sunbedsrenatogreecekosholiday
Reviewed 21 July 2009

Don't believe all the bad stuff about George, Friends of ours booked our hols, at first i wasn't quiet shaw, Me, My Husband and teenage son stayed here for a week and wish we booked 2. On our arrival as our flight was delayed, so it was after midnight when we arrived, George was there to greet us and show us to our room, he explained to us how everthing works and that he had put 2 bottles of water in our fridge for us, which was very thoughtful, we then went to the bar to meet up with our friends.
our towels and bed lining was changed every other day.
The pool was lovely and clean with plenty of sunloungers and the whole complex was very clean.
Food excellent, Pork chops massive. George and he's staff were very friendly indeed.
BBQ night and quiz was excellant.
The trip to Kardamena was about a twenty five min walk but if you don't like walking then the taxi is 7 euros or the bus which runs every hour on the half hour cost us 4.80 euros which we always got there by bus and taxi back to Mammis beach. Mammis Beach is just the right size complex for all sorts of people wether it may be couples, families, youngsters or single people just wanting to get away, i would recomend.
Thank you George for a pleasent stay 5*

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank DovetteNorthLondon
Reviewed 13 June 2009

Me and my boyfriend stayed at the mammis beach the last week of may and we loved it.
I can't believe all the bad reviews,I honestly think its someone with a personally vendetta against them because I mentioned to the rep and she said she hasn't ever heard of any problems!
it is true you can't eat your own food or drink around the pool but this is a common rule on holidays so I don't see the big deal. They have a lovely restaurant which is cheaper than most in town and the food is gorgeous and so fresh.
The rooms are clean with a small balcony or terrace,beds were frim but i like that.The only fault I can pick is the kitchen is very limited.Only had a hob and kettle,no toaster which I really missed!
It is about 40min walk from any restaurant's,bars or supermarkets so I suggest renting a quad we paid £100 for a week and it was a great way to get about (fun too!).

Kos is a lovley place to go but VERY quiet due to the bloody recession the first day we got there we went to the main beach and were the only people there untill 1pm! whole place seemed like a ghost town to me which was nice but we felt sorry for resurant owners.The airport was a complete shambles we nearly missed our flight and apparently it always is on a saturday.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank annabellz
Reviewed 31 May 2009

Although we were moved from our original choice of apartment by our tour operator and we were none pleased because of the location of Mammis we have to say that we really enjoyed our stay,O.K it is a 25 minute stroll into the village but what a view along the way!but you can also get the bus, hire a bike or get a taxi.The place is lovely ,rooms very clean the ground,s ,pool and bar area well looked after and dont be scared of George he is a nice man who is proud of his property so if someone messe ,s with it he will get a bit upset would not you?

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bigbadbri97
Reviewed 15 November 2008

We had a fanasic 2 weeks stay at the Mamis Beach in may/june
the rooms were very clean,the pool was great and the bar had a very good atmosphere.Food was good especially the BBQ on the monday night. Nothing was too much trouble for George,Renatta and there staff so much so that our 7 year old daughter received a present from them on our last day.
Very genuine people if you treat them with respect then you receive the same in return.
The Family .

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank familyyorkshire
Reviewed 10 November 2008

Myself and my daughter spent a week at the Mammis Beach apartments in August 2008 - the apartments are very very basic, although clean on the whole, however our toilet/shower room continually smelt of urine, which I had to bleach every day! The pool area is very nice and quiet and the bar/restaurant is adequate. Kos is lovely and the 25 minute walk along the beach side into the main town of Kardamena was very pleasant, if not a bit long.
I have to say that if you stay on the right side of George, the owner - ie: have breakfast, lunch and dinner in his restaurant and only eat or drink his food around the pool then he's fine! If he takes a disliking to you for whatever reason, then you will soon know about it - and I don't think he quite gets who's serving who.
The main reason for me writing this is to warn anyone who's thinking of going to these apartments to be very careful with their bookings. Make sure you know when you're supposed to be arriving and when you're supposed to be leaving - because George double booked our room for the last night and so myself and my 16yr old daughter had to sleep around the pool for our last night. Our flight didn't leave until 7.20am on the 18th Aug, yet we were thrown out of our apartment at 4pm on the 27th August! Absolutely disgusting. Neither George or the holiday company did anything to help us and left two vulnerable females to sleep outside all night. this is the worst experience ever and totally ruined the fairly adequate holiday we were having up to that point! Just be warned! George is solely there to make money and he will have no remorse in double booking and chucking you out for more money!!!

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank loudislingtongirl