We returned from a week at this hotel at the end of October and what a great week it was. Helped by the fantastic weather the hotel was a real treat for us. The suite we had was generous and spotlessly clean, with our own ensuite, the kids had their own bathroom and a sliding door divided the two sleeping areas nicely.
All the staff were friendly and couldn't be more helpful. It was the end of the season, but you didn't get the feeling that anything was too much trouble.
The food was good and had a great selection for both the adults and the our kids.
The children went the kids club most days (which was an unexpected bonus) and had a great time doing all sorts of different activities, including going out on the pedalows.
The only downside for us was the swimming pools being a bit on the chilly side and being salt water. But the sea was a lovely temperature and the beach was nice too.
We had a great week and would happily return but would go earlier in the season as apparently we had unseasonably good weather and I wouldn't want to risk it being rainy.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Atlantica Porto Bello Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Bello Royal Hotel Kardamena
- Atlantica Porto Bello Royal Kardamena
- Porto Bello Beach
- Kos Porto Bello Beach
- Porto Bella Beach
- Atlantica Porto Bello Royal Hotel
- Atlantica Porto Bello Royal Kos/Kardamena