After a disappointing experience at airport check in, our mood soon lifted upon arrival at the hotel. We were checked in and at our rooms inside 30 minutes, eating the sandwiches left in our room, due to the time we arrived10.30) being after the restaurant was closed. This was a nice touch, you could also have midnight snack from the restaurant, you can enter via the staff only entrance!
The staff in all areas were exceptionally friendly and helpful. The entertainment team were spot on, inviting you to take part in poolside games, but never hassling you if you didn't want to participate. Their evening entertainment was good, light hearted entertainment.
This is the best all inclusive holiday for choice of food and drink that we have stayed at.
One of our rooms was under the pool bar but we never heard too much noise, apart from scraping chairs (not a major issue) and found it to be quite central. Had a sea view overlooking a quite pool from this room.
The hotel was full, but it never felt over crowded and quite often we were the only ones in the pool in front of our room, with no more than 20 people around it.
The only suggestion we would make that travelling with teenagers, perhaps a games room would be a good addition, with pool tables, table soccer, as there is only a table tennis table at the beach bar to keep them amused (and this was closed in the evening!). There is loads of space in the hotel for one!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Atlantica Porto Bello Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Bello Royal Hotel Kardamena
- Atlantica Porto Bello Royal Kardamena
- Porto Bello Beach
- Kos Porto Bello Beach
- Porto Bella Beach
- Atlantica Porto Bello Royal Hotel
- Atlantica Porto Bello Royal Kos/Kardamena