Agrelli Hotel Imperial
US$72
US$387
US$298
  • Breakfast included
Cleopatra Classic Hotel(Kardamena)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
Cleopatra Hotels Kris Mari(Kardamena)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
Cleopatra Superior Hotel(Kardamena)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$97
bedfinder
  • Pool
US$113
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsb and blovely hotelpool areahotel barbeautiful poolair conwalk into townreturning next yearyogurtclean roomsbars and restaurantsbooked this hotelgreat holidaygreecefibarmangeorge
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I stayed there for 3 weeks,end of season when everything was closing,mostly family run,they could not do enough for you,helpful,friendly,charming I cannot praise them enough 21 Day holiday and it was my best holiday for a long time,I have been going there fir nearly 22 year.Spotlessly clean,bed and breakfast,or self catering.I only hope that I can book there again next year.Thank you all who work at the Agrelli.Thoroughly recommend it.

Room Tip: Not much advice I could give,breakfast is continental,but nice,you can ask for English but at a price,bed and breakfast rooms have a fridge,with drinks,at a charge, I asked for kettle,with cup saucer,supplied no problem.Couple minute walk to pools,Restaurant,Pavlos bar,that has everything for families,young ones,in fact all ages
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank dave j
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Stayed at the Agrelli hotel august 2013 for a week. The welcome as we arrived was excellent, our room (no 1) was clean plenty of wardrobe space everything you could have needed. Breakfast was continental, & toast was brought to your table. The pool is at the end of the road no more than a minute away very clean and always plenty of sunbeds. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to family and friends and would definitely stay again. thanks for a lovely holiday.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank adele528791
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Stayed here with my boyfriend for two weeks in August/September 2013. Had such a great stay at this hotel. The place was very clean and staff were helpful. My family stayed at the cleopatra superior hotel and we opted for this one. We didn't have the best view from our balcony but the room was clean and spacious. The hotel it's self had no pool but in Kardamena all hotels are fine with you using their pool if you eat and or drink from the bar.

We did get off to a strange start with the owner. As we are a young couple I think he had the impression we were going to be like some 18-30 types. Once he realised we were not "trouble makers" he warmed to us and was actually a nice man. Going back to Kardamena next year for 3 weeks and looking into staying here again.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Kirsty B
Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

Just arrived home after a week in Kos, this hotel is nice but there are some very strange rules that make no sense. The pool is one of the most chemically treated that I have ever been in and is at a different hotel down the street. The privacy around the pool needs to be increased. However the room was very clean witch it being cleaned everyday and towels changed every other day.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Barlow24242
Reviewed 10 September 2013

For the past two years i have travelled on holiday to Piskopiano in Crete,this year decided to have a change and return to Kardemena,Kos where i haven't visited since the mid 80's.
I travelled with a friend and booked with The Co-operative Travel,the holiday being a Cosmos Package Deal which was very reasonably priced.The flight with 'Small Planet Airlines' left mid afternoon from Manchester,and everything regarding the flights both ways ran very smoothly,credit due to the airline,a Lithuanian Charter,and they should be copmmended and i would recommend travelling with them.
We arrived at the Agrelli,were shown to our room which had a double and single bed,nicely decorated with safe (at extra cost) and air conditioning (recommended in July)also payable on site.
The Hotel is in close proximity to the beach and nearby restaurants,and the area it is situated is suitable for middle age groups,myself being 59,and not too far from the livelier side of town for the 18/30's ..Bar Street and the nightclubs,so suits all ages. When i last visited in the 80's there were very few restaurants and the main entertainment was the beach and it was fairly quiet.
Breakfast in the Agrelli are of a 'continental' nature and very good.Anything you require,all you have to do is ask a member of staff,or a family member as this hotel is owned and run by Marcus,his wife Fortini and sons David & George.Their hospitality is second to none and will make sure you every need is catered for.The Maid serviced the room every day,and the beds were very comfortable and the room quite roomy and well decorated....
The Hotel benefits from having a 24 hour bar,and you also have use of the nearby pool in the same block at the Agrelli Apartments.
Another improvement to the area is the nearby Marina,which benefits from having many reasonably priced restaurants opposite...the prices are very similar to what you would pay in the uk..we had three courses and a few drinks for the equivalent of around £35.
Kardemena also benefits by being very close to the airport also,only a short coach ride away,maybe 25mins with a few stops dropping off at other hotels.
I had a very enjoyable stay at the Agrelli,and would highly recommend staying at this establishment,once you've stayed there,you will want to return,just like myself

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends