Elga Apartments
Agrelli Hotel Imperial(Kardamena)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$184
US$113
US$105
  • Breakfast included
Cleopatra Superior Hotel(Kardamena)(Great Value!)
US$140
bedfinder
US$164
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshour barpool barthe pool area is greatmain supermarketplace to sleepa family run hotelrooms are basicgreat holidayevery other daytwo weekspetrosstellakosbarsaparthotelcocktails
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

We have just returned from a week at the elga. Got a great last minute deal but was worried it might not suit us as it is marketed as 2wentys. The hotel itself is great; very clean and modern feeling decor. There were people of all ages (except kids).

My only issue was the noise from the street from about midnight til 4:30am. The hotel is located between starlight and status, so there was an endless trail of people going past, often loud and drunk! Our room faced out onto that main road. I didn't sleep at all some nights, even with earplugs. I don't blame the hotel for this though as they don't control these things!

As I say, this is a hotel marketed for 2wentys, and if you are looking for that kind of holiday you will probably be out when the noise is going on and it won't bother you.

We didn't have a lot of money so we spent a lot of time watching DVDs in our room, and it was a home away from home. I often forgot I was abroad!

The wifi in the bar was good, and we also went to the barbecue which was a good deal. I also enjoyed lying stargazing on the terrace, which was next to our room.

Overall, a great hotel with polite staff, ideally located for everything in town. Close to the supermarket too.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Michelle M
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Returned a few days ago from the Elga and it was brilliant big enough room, balcony, friendly staff, clean.The Elga is staying opening this September and October and I plan to go back. I had no problems atall the week I stayed and I cant understand the bad reviews about the staff before I went theres no pleasing some people the staff and management were as helpfull as can be. Also fego the dog was lovely! Lol

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I spent one amazing week with friends in this lovely hotel ,I met very kind and polite people who owe this hotel,they try to help u with everything,really helpfully. Definitely i would be back there again its so much fun!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jay T
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel with 3 of my friends in room number 4 which was next door to the 24 hour bar. This wasn't a problem for me and my friends because we were out til late most nights and when we were back early, we were always too tired to care about the music. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I have seen some comments which disagree with this but in my opinion you only get treated the way you treated others and so be friendly with them and you will get the same back. The pool is the best part about the hotel. It was never too busy and always very clean. The pool bar food was too a high standard and the service there was amazing. The only problems were the cleanliness of the towels and sheets which wasn't a major problem as you don't really need the sheets at night and just bring your own towel. Overall I would recommend this hotel, it's not too lively but perfect for having a good time as the two major nightclubs are less than 5 minutes away.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Went to Elga in July with my girls and OMG it was so bad :/ we tried to make the best of it yh but it's hard to when the hotel is worse than my council flat! Like seriously the maid dnt kno how to wash a towel cos we got none since we stayed there!!! Soz but I saved up all my jobs seekers for nuffin! Thought we were gonna be living it up drinks all night partying till dawn but NO so dead everywhere I have better nights in Romford!!! The staff are barre rude givin it lip all the time letting their dogs run round tryna eat my food....the music around the pool kept turning off all the time when I was jammin to drake so annoyin yh we came for the 24 hr bar tbh cos we like to party hard but it was soooooo expensive 5 euro for a yager bomb u havin a laufff !!! They should have at least put down the prices den people might actually go to the bar init lol the TV playing old documentaries killed the vibe a bit anyway.. Basically yh don't go kos it's so dead and boring not even being drunk made it good which says sumfin!!! But say u do go kos for like a quiet weekend away yh sure the restaurants are well gd.. Bare deals.. Just don't stay at Elga pay the extra bit of dough for better hotel it would be worth it trust

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
6  Thank SharonWxx
TheHotel7, The bartender of Kardamena at Elga Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

This Family run hotel is way one of the best resorts that you can stay in the center of kardamena where everything is so close to go.I had a look at your review and you look like you had some very serious problems! A DOG WAS TRYING TO EAT YOUR FOOD?? Feel sorry for you and your peopel around you...

Regards