This hotel is at the top of the complex therefore quite a steep walk from the beach, although there is a beach buggy which runs every half an hour for those who find it difficulf. The staff are very helpful and friendly. The rooms are cleaned daily and the whole complex is very clean. The floors are slippy especially when your feet are wet, however there are some warning signs to inform you. The food was lovely, freshly cooked infront of you, but as most AI it does become repetative by the end of the week. The only down side for me was there is no entertainment in the hotel itself, there are activities to do on the beach in the daytime, and a small theatre for the evening which only lasts an hour. Overall an enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The cozy and friendly atmosphere, along with a superb view, is the main feature of the four-star all-inclusive FAMILY VILLAGE BEACH HOTEL. The hotel offers 219 rooms including 21 suites, 24 maisonettes and 54 family rooms with a Mediterranean style décor and an impressive view to the Aegean Sea and the colorful gardens. The seawater swimming pools and the water slides, the clean pebbled beach, which is ideal for children, a tennis court, beach volley, beach soccer and numerous sports and other activities guarantee carefree and enjoyable holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Mitsis Family Village Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Mitsis Family Village Beach
- Family Village Kos
- Mitsis Family Village Beach Hotel Kos/Kardamena