Hi, we just came from the kos last night and I have to say couple things. So this resort is very very nice place for relaxing holiday. All hotel is highly clean and room was nicely clean every day. Food was perfect, lots of choices, cakes and fruits absolutely everything and for everyone I think. Staff was very friendly and very helpful all the time. Always smiling and always ready help you. Animation team was really best thing :-) we had so much laugh with them people specially with ALEX and GIULIANO also sara. Them people spend lots of time with guests and always preparing daily activities like aqua aerobic, darts, cocktail games and lots more. So I giving them 10 stars of 10. What we was disappointed is beach this is one thing what we didn't enjoy because is full of rocks, stones ans dirty but this is a public beach so is nothing to do with hotel. I can recommend mikri poli hotel for all ages. Maybe see you next year :-) martin and erika.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mikri Poli Kos is located on Kos island…amphitheatrically built on a rocky slope running down to the beach.This family friendly resort presents 175 guestrooms in two-level buildings, elegant, fresh and comfortable.Enjoy magnificent views from your balcony or simply open your door and dive into the pool! Warm blue waters, intoxicating sea views, relaxed and stylish interiors, delightful dining, exciting family activities… a special place with a special kind of hospitality that welcomes each guest and creates everlasting memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Atlantica Mikri Poli Kos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mikri Poli Kos Hotel Kardamena
- Mikri Poli Kos Kardamena
- Atlantica Mikri Poli Kos Kardamena