This hotel is an average hotel, with bad and good things.
The staff are friendly
The rooms are "almost" clean.
The toilet smells
The breakfast is very poor, without any kind of meet, it is always the same with few variations.
WIfi only at the reception.
if you have high standards don't come to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 3 star Hotel in the quiet part of the village but still within walking distance from the centre of Kardamena, with great tradition in customer satisfaction. Friendly local staff ensure that your holidays will be unforgettable. Guests of Cleopatra Hotels have free access to the facilities of all hotels of the group. Pool bar serves food, lounge bar with satellite tv, games room, swimming pool, 24 hrs reception, all rooms with sat TV, air conditioning (operates 15/6 -15/9 centrally controlled), safety deposit boxes (payable locally), hairdryers. Free wifi available in lounge area, internet access point available (payable for those who will not use their own computer). Our Hotels are ideal for couples of any age and families. For people that want to be near the center, where everything is happening, but also want to relax and get a good night's sleep. Large groups of youngsters should reconsider before booking in our hotels. Manos Hatzikonstantinos, Cleopatra Hotels General Manager ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cleopatra Hotels Kris Mari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cleopatra Hotels Kris Mari Hotel Kardamena
- Cleopatra Hotel Kardamena
- Cleopatra Hotels Kris Mari Kos/Kardamena