I have stayed at this hotel a couple times now, firstly in 1996 and most recently in 2010 although i have stayed in Kardamena about 7 times in total as its a lovely and relaxing place.
This hotel is located within about 1 minutes walk to the beach and seconds away from the bars and restaurants and shops and as a resident at the hotel you are also able to use the hotels facilities including their swimming pool at the hotel to your right as you come out the Krismari across the square at it is the same 'Cleopatra' hotel chain.
The hotel is ideal for anyone of all age ranges whether you are single, a couple or a family.
It is just what you want from a relaxing holiday stay, it is quiet and within walking distance of everything you need.
As well as a decent sized pool outside, there is a mini bar and enough sun loungers to go round, the inside of the hotel is clean and the rooms are good.
In the hotels foyer, there is a bar and a seating area to the side where you can watch tv.
The staff at the hotel are friendly and are on hand to help but to be honest the Greek people are friendly generally.
I will go back there myself again, hopefully it will be soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 3 star Hotel in the quiet part of the village but still within walking distance from the centre of Kardamena, with great tradition in customer satisfaction. Friendly local staff ensure that your holidays will be unforgettable. Guests of Cleopatra Hotels have free access to the facilities of all hotels of the group. Pool bar serves food, lounge bar with satellite tv, games room, swimming pool, 24 hrs reception, all rooms with sat TV, air conditioning (operates 15/6 -15/9 centrally controlled), safety deposit boxes (payable locally), hairdryers. Free wifi available in lounge area, internet access point available (payable for those who will not use their own computer). Our Hotels are ideal for couples of any age and families. For people that want to be near the center, where everything is happening, but also want to relax and get a good night's sleep. Large groups of youngsters should reconsider before booking in our hotels. Manos Hatzikonstantinos, Cleopatra Hotels General Manager ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cleopatra Hotels Kris Mari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cleopatra Hotels Kris Mari Hotel Kardamena
- Cleopatra Hotel Kardamena
- Cleopatra Hotels Kris Mari Kos/Kardamena