Myself and my partner stayed at the Kris Mari for a week as we got a cheap deal off the internet. We found the hotel fine, rooms were adequate nothing special but clean. The pool was a nice size but did look a bit dirty. As it was very late in the season it was easy to get a sunbed which were really comfy. We were slightly annoyed that we couldn't drink water round the pool that we hadn't brought from the pool bar, as we found it to be expensive. The location was good within easy walking distance to bars but not too close.
The beach is a couple of minutes walk and it was really nice. We ate lunch everyday at The ElGreco restaurant which was good value we also ate breakfast there as the hotel breakfast was really not worth bothering with!
I would highly recomend the Manos restaurant which is also on the beach front. The food was out of this world and really cheap. The beef stifado was amazing. The owners were so friendly and i wish i had eaten there every night. We also tried Captains on the harbour but found the food well below average and pricey. The weather was nice for october although we had a few cloudy days.
To sum up the hotel is fine for a cheap week in the sun its no frills but its all you need. Kardamena was nice althougth very quiet due to time of year. The locals all seem very friendly and i would defintely visit to Kos again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 3 star Hotel in the quiet part of the village but still within walking distance from the centre of Kardamena, with great tradition in customer satisfaction. Friendly local staff ensure that your holidays will be unforgettable. Guests of Cleopatra Hotels have free access to the facilities of all hotels of the group. Pool bar serves food, lounge bar with satellite tv, games room, swimming pool, 24 hrs reception, all rooms with sat TV, air conditioning (operates 15/6 -15/9 centrally controlled), safety deposit boxes (payable locally), hairdryers. Free wifi available in lounge area, internet access point available (payable for those who will not use their own computer). Our Hotels are ideal for couples of any age and families. For people that want to be near the center, where everything is happening, but also want to relax and get a good night's sleep. Large groups of youngsters should reconsider before booking in our hotels. Manos Hatzikonstantinos, Cleopatra Hotels General Manager ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cleopatra Hotels Kris Mari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cleopatra Hotels Kris Mari Hotel Kardamena
- Cleopatra Hotel Kardamena
- Cleopatra Hotels Kris Mari Kos/Kardamena