We've just returned from spending 2 weeks in this wonderful hotel. All the staff were helpful and friendly, the animation team worked hard to keep everyone entertained and the food was superb.
My husband had a birthday while we were there and he was pleasantly suprised to find a bottle of Cava in our room.
Breakfast served in the restaurant was always freshly prepared and included continental breakfast with all kinds of fruit and cakes and smoothies, eggs, bacon sausages pancakes etc.
Lunch was served in the pool bar and there was a good variety of food. The freshly grilled meat and fish were cooked to perfection.
Dinner in the evening was in two sittings and the menu was different every day. Pizzas and pasta were always available as well as a childrens menu. We liked the freshly grilled meat and fish most of all. I even got my steak cooked just as I liked!
There was a choice of wine at lunch and dinner which we greatly appreciated.
There were a lot of children (seemingly undisciplined), but we had to remind ourselves that this was a family hotel.
The maids worked extremely hard and were always patient when we were slow to leave our room in the morning.
We also loved the location on the edge of the resort as we had lovely walks every day either along the beach or the path.
We would highly recommend this hotel. The best Iberostar we have stayed in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Playa Gaviotas Park is a cosy hotel where you can have the holiday of your dreams next to the beach at Jandia, a spectacular expanse of sand that’s 25 kilometres long. It’s a very cosy hotel for couples and families with children. There won’t be a dull moment during your holiday. Its complete leisure and entertainment activities guarantee wonderful moments for young children to meet other kids: laughing in the Miniclub, playing in the children’s park, taking a dip in one of the five pools and playing sports. Meanwhile, the older members of the family can make the most of their holiday and relax in the SPA Sensations, go for a bicycle ride, reduce stress with some yoga classes, play tennis or practice some water sports, among other activities. Everyone has a wide variety of rooms and suites with excellent installations and with comfortable services, as well as a buffet restaurant with show cooking, themed dinners and three bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Iberostar, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your IBEROSTAR Playa Gaviotas Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Playa Gaviotas Park Hotel Playa De Jandia
- IBEROSTAR Playa Gaviotas Park Playa De Jandia, Fuerteventura