Feel compelled to write my first Trip Advisor review. Perfect location right on the beach (and what a beach with crystal clear water) with a beautiful pool tool. We loved the area. Everything we needed on our doorstop (not for clubbers though but we just wanted to chill out). Ate so well, with so much fresh fish available in the local restaurants. We didn't eat dinner in the hotel as we became obsessed with La Laja and felt local restaurants were better value but the breakfast was delicious with lots of fruit, crepes, fresh bread, hams and omelettes, loved the omelettes!
The staff were wonderful. So Helpful & friendly. They let us have a late check out so we could enjoy the last few hours in the sun. Not always possible I know but this was a wonderful end to the trip.
For the relaxed easy holiday we wanted, this was perfect. They should join the hospitality industry's move to free wifi but forced lack of Internet was probably good for us. Just a wonderful time and we want to see more of the island next time. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Morro Jable. 2-storey building. Located on the beachfront in Jandia beach (several steps lead to the beach). 300 m from Morro Jable. 1 km from a shopping centre. 90 km from the airport. 200 m from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your XQ El Palacete reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xq El Palacete Hotel Playa De Jandia
- XQ El Palacete Playa De Jandia, Fuerteventura