We loved this friendly little hotel! Ok, the rooms are a tad dated, but they are clean and spacious. The hotel is on a great position near the beautiful Jandia Beach. We had amazing sea views from our balcony. The resort is a little hilly, so you need to be quite mobile on your feet. We stayed half board and enjoyed the buffet dinner, although I'm not a big fan of buffet. Also, it was great drinking complimentary Cava with breakfast every day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Morro Jable. 2-storey building. Located on the beachfront in Jandia beach (several steps lead to the beach). 300 m from Morro Jable. 1 km from a shopping centre. 90 km from the airport. 200 m from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your XQ El Palacete reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xq El Palacete Hotel Playa De Jandia
- XQ El Palacete Playa De Jandia, Fuerteventura