This the third time we have stayed here, once as Riu, then shortly after XQ took over and at Easter 2014. Each time the overall quality gets better and better. We had concerns about noise and unhelpful staff, there were absolutely no issues with either. The reception staff were delightful, helpful and went out of their way to ensure everything was to our requirements. All the waiters/ waitresses were very attentive and pleasant. The rooms were exceptionally well kept and clean with the maid service being excellent. The food was very good, my wife likes fish and she eulogised about how it was cooked. Admittedly, there is not a massive choice, but you have to remember, this is a 55 room hotel, There was always a good and varied choice each night and I don't eat fish.. The weather was almost perfect at Easter time and we particularly like the proximity of the little village nearby. If you want loud, brash in your face entertainment etc. this is definitely not the place for you. We were one of only 3 English couples/families in the hotel, the rest being German, Dutch and Scandinavian. Thank you El Palacete for a wonderful Easter break. No complaints whatsover!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Morro Jable. 2-storey building. Located on the beachfront in Jandia beach (several steps lead to the beach). 300 m from Morro Jable. 1 km from a shopping centre. 90 km from the airport. 200 m from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your XQ El Palacete reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xq El Palacete Hotel Playa De Jandia
- XQ El Palacete Playa De Jandia, Fuerteventura