We recently had a week's stay at the Riu Calypso, and have to say how comfortable we found it. The rooms were great, ( although twin beds were the norm and not a double bed in sight!). The location just couldn't be better; right by a great, sandy beach, and on the edge of town. The hotel staff were very good and helpful, and the whole resort exuded a calm, professional, exclusivity. Only thing is, almost every one in the resort and also the whole area was German,so if you've a problem then be aware! The guests at the hotel, altough mostly German, were nonetheless polite and not sunbed snatchers! Go there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Morro Jable. 12-Storey building. Terrace-style building perched on a hillside. Situated on Playa de Jandia Beach (several steps lead to the beach). 300 M from Morro Jable. 1 Km from various shops. 90 Km from the airport. 200 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your TUI SENSIMAR Calypso Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Calypso Hotel Playa De Jandia
- Riu Calypso Playa De Jandia
- TUI SENSIMAR Calypso Resort & Spa Playa De Jandia, Fuerteventura