This hotel is situated right on the beach near Jandia/Morro Jable - wonderful location. We booked a sea view room, absolutely massive, great walk in shower, the balcony was big enough for 20 people! Staff were very good, friendly and attentive. The food is OK, some of the meat tends to be over cooked in the evening, but a reasonable choice, so you should find something there that takes your fancy. Very relaxed atmosphere. Very few Brits, but that is not always a negative as the Germans do seem to demand higher standards! Bar and general drink prices are high, but only about 15% more than the local bars and with good measures on the spirits. We will go back there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Morro Jable. 12-Storey building. Terrace-style building perched on a hillside. Situated on Playa de Jandia Beach (several steps lead to the beach). 300 M from Morro Jable. 1 Km from various shops. 90 Km from the airport. 200 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your TUI SENSIMAR Calypso Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Calypso Hotel Playa De Jandia
- Riu Calypso Playa De Jandia
- TUI SENSIMAR Calypso Resort & Spa Playa De Jandia, Fuerteventura