Have just returned after spending 11 days at this hotel (now Sensimar). Could not fault anything. Food, service, room, staff, etc excellent. Very clean and within 5 minutes walk to the lovely beach and 10 minutes restaurants/bars and village shops. There are lots more shops and bars 15/20 minutes away. The evening entertainment was also good and we were even able to dance! We shall definitely return. However, it is a German hotel and whilst we were very happy about this, some people may not be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Morro Jable. 12-Storey building. Terrace-style building perched on a hillside. Situated on Playa de Jandia Beach (several steps lead to the beach). 300 M from Morro Jable. 1 Km from various shops. 90 Km from the airport. 200 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sensimar Calypso Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Calypso Hotel Playa De Jandia
- Riu Calypso Playa De Jandia
- Sensimar Calypso Resort & Spa Playa De Jandia, Fuerteventura