When we landed at Fuerteventura airport we hired a car and had a relaxing drive down to Morra Hable, just follow the main road right down South until you come to the hotel.
Our 1st impressions of the hotel and location was beautiful.
The reception were very friendly, our room was on the 2nd floor. (217). Our room was very nice and extremely clean, it was very large and spacious,the only fault we could find was 2 tiny cracks in the bath tiles, but they were hardly noticable. It was beautiful. The balcolny was huge, complete with 3 sunbeds, also a patio suite, also the views were simply just amazing.
The staff were extremely polite and they played with our litte 5 year old boy lots, which he loved especially at meal times, they were fabulous.
The food was very good, with a good selection everynight, the prawns and mussels were the best, fresh fish available every night, definately value for money.
The pool was cleaned every morning, but felt the small childrens pool was just a bit to small, it was very clean though. The play area was small as well but that doesnt really matter, a beach is a lot more fun.
I think we were the only British in the hotel and the youngest, people seems to be 55+, and German but that didn not put us off at all, they were very friendly.
I would definatley return back to the hotel again, cant wait to return. Adored the location, a few steps on to the beach.
The promenade was really well cared for and a walk to Jandia took us 10 minutes walking slowly, what a beautiful area, the best on all the Island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Morro Jable. 12-Storey building. Terrace-style building perched on a hillside. Situated on Playa de Jandia Beach (several steps lead to the beach). 300 M from Morro Jable. 1 Km from various shops. 90 Km from the airport. 200 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your TUI SENSIMAR Calypso Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Calypso Hotel Playa De Jandia
- Riu Calypso Playa De Jandia
- TUI SENSIMAR Calypso Resort & Spa Playa De Jandia, Fuerteventura