I have never written a review on a hotel before but after reading the bad reviews about this hotel I felt like I had to. This hotel is lovely, very clean and the staff are very hard working and very friendly. They never seem to stop!! The views are beautiful and so are the grounds. We traveled as a couple in our 20's and stayed in the family section which we were a little worried about but it was fine. We did consider upgrading but decided that it probably wasn't worth it at 5 euros each a day.It was very very windy when we were there which did get a bit annoying and can make it cold even sunbathing. If you sunbathe on the side of the hotel it is more sheltered by the wind so better. The wind also died down the last couple of days so was really hot. Don't take the wind for granted though as you do get very burnt and we saw a lot of very sore burns around. We also went through two bottles of factor thirty suncream and was only there for one week. The drinks are fine and what you expect from any all inclusive. The cocktails from the machines aren't great either but the beer and wine are fine. The bar in the centre of the pool was the best at night and had a better atmosphere but there wasn't much to do at night but was nice to chill out.Now the food...there is plenty of choice so I don't know why people moan!! There is always a roast every night including steak a couple of nights which was nice. Yeah the food isn't hot hot like at home but what do you expect from an all inclusive??its warm and it's fine and we never got a poorly stomach once!!we never went hungry. It is definitely worth booking into the al la carte restaurants as the staff, food and atmosphere are great!! We walked into jandia one day along the beach which did take about 1hr 15mins but it's mainly shop after bar after shop....if you walk a little further to the harbour it's very nice and we got tapas on the sea front which was lovely. We walked there and back which is fine but you can get a taxi which is 10 euros each way. All in all this was a great holiday and hotel and really don't know what people moan about!! I would recommend to anyone!! I wouldn't go back but ONLY for the fact that I like going to a different place or hotel every year and that is the only reason. If you are considering this hotel then ignore the bad reviews and make up your own mind but in my opinion it is great!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Club Jandía Princess consists of the exclusive areas: one especially for families and the other one for adults only. The all inclusive hotel is located in the south of Fuerteventura, close to the resorts Jandía (4,5 km) and Morro Jable (6,5 km). The Club Jandía Princess in the urbanization Esquinzo is situated above Esquinzo beach, which can be reached via steps or a path. The main restaurant Antigua offers buffet-style breakfast and lunch with live cooking. The La Choza restaurant (with terrace and grill) serves buffet-style lunch. Furthermore guests have the possibility to enjoy one free à-la-carte-dinner per week at the restaurant "El Lager". The "La Choza" also offers an à-la-carte-dinner, which is included once a week for guests of the adults-only area. Both restaurants provide a separate area for adults. The Club Jandía Princess has 6 bars, including lobby bar, pool bars, sports bar, disco bar and a chill out bar in the adults only zone of the hotel. There is a total of 6 outdoor pools at the Club Jandía Princess: 3 in the family area (including a kids pool) and 3 in the adults area (Chill-Out-Pool, Relax-Pool, Nudisten-Pool). Balinese beds offering sea view are located close to the main pool and may be rented for a fee (incl. cava, water, fruits). For the little guests the family area provides Mini-Club, Mini-Disco and a small farm with animals and vegetable patch. The entertainment team offers activities such as: aerobics, aqua gym, beach-volleyball, beach-soccer, darts and archery. The Club Jandía Princess has a total of 512 renovated and refurbished rooms and suites. Standard features include air conditioning, minibar-fridge, satellite tv (flatscreen), balcony or terrace and hairdryer and amenities in the bathroom. WI-FI (€) is available throughout the entire hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Club Jandia Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jandia Princess
- Hotel Club Jandia Princess
- Hotel Jandia Princess
- Club Jandia Princess Hotel Playa De Jandia, Fuerteventura