Club Jandia Princess
US$184
  • Beachfront
US$276
Iberostar Playa Gaviotas(Playa de Jandia)
US$274
  • Pool
SBH Jandia Resort(Playa de Jandia)
3,548 results
All reviewsblack bandla chozajandia princessfamily areaswim up barmain restaurantadults only sectionpremium drinksadult poolsmain poolbottled waterper daybar staffcoco loco barbalinese bedsa la carte restaurantslocal drinks
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I usually stay in Corralejo when I travel to Fuerteventura but was unable to get booked in at my usual hotel so booked this as the next cheapest option.

The hotel is very popular &, as such, instead of the coach going to the resort from the airport, it was going to just the hotel. Therefore, the coach that I was on from Stansted had to wait approx. 40 minutes for the Birmingham flight to land & vice versa when departing - I got dropped off at the airport over an hour early to allow for the earlier Birmingham flight. This is the only gripe that I have & the only reason I have it is because I like to make the most of my time in the sun!

Bearing in mind that a coachload of people were all checking in at once, the process was surprisingly quick & smooth (of course, this perception could have been helped by the glass of Cava on arrival...). Upon check-in I received my pool towels but you could do this the next day if preferred. I was given a brief overview of the hotel & meal times as well.

I must admit - I got lost at first as the map was a bit daunting but once I got my bearings, everything was easy to find & quite well sign posted.

There is an adults only section to the hotel but, as I booked last minute, the option wasn't available to me &, to be honest, I really wasn't that bothered. There is an adults only section in the restaurant anyway & the kids pool is right at the far end of the main pool so, if you do like your peace & quiet, I recommend that you dine in the adults section & sunbathe at the La Choza end of the pool - both at no extra cost :)

I stayed in a twin room which was more than adequate. The bathroom was of a decent size, the shower (over the bath) was hot & powerful; the balcony was a nice size with partial sea view; the aircon was free & definitely did the trick (to the point where I had to put extra blankets on the bed) plus there was a small living area & a TV. One thing that I didn't see in the brochure was that the TV's have USB ports so you can bring external hard drives or USB sticks with films on (I travel alone so sometimes it's nice to watch a film while enjoying a drink or two of an evening!). The room was thoroughly cleaned each day & the towels/bedding changed halfway through the week - definitely nothing to complain about :)

For me though, the food was the best feature. I loved the choice at breakfast & usually ate enough to get me through the day! There's healthy choices such as fruit & yoghurt plus cereals, pancakes, omelette's & full english items. The coffee was decent &, best of all, actual orange & apple juice. On the occasions that I did eat lunch in the main restaurant (La Choza do a range of snacks throughout the day & you can sit outside), there was always plenty of choice. Dinner didn't disappoint either with plenty of options plus lots of salad items & fresh food stations too (not to mention wine on tap...). They even provided a little buffet cart so that children could help themselves to food.

I can't comment on the entertainment as it's not really my thing but the lobby bar provided a singer or piano player most evenings which were nice to listen to while enjoying a brandy.

As for the alcohol, the red wine was drinkable & thankfully not chilled, the house brandy was ok (definitely burned off dinner...) & the vodka & tonic was more vodka than tonic - what more could a person want?! There was also a daily cocktail to be enjoyed.

2 things I will say - this end of the island did seem windier/chillier than the other end so make sure you bring a jacket for the evenings &, if you go to the beach with children, be prepared for the nudists! I went for a stroll & got an eyeful of a guy walking towards me in nothing but sandals & a backpack. Not knowing where to look, I looked out to sea, only to see a nude gentlemen jumping the waves...

I would definitely return here with friends & family but probably not on my own as it is a little out of my price range for a solo traveller.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
8  Thank WellTraveledPop
Manager De Vera... R, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Club Jandia Princess, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Dear Guest,

We would like to start off by expressing how appreciative we are that you have taken your time to dedicate this great review to Club Jandia Princess online.

It is nice to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and we are grateful you took the time to specify it. Our friendly and efficient staff is always motivated by comments like yours.

We also hope that you will have the opportunity to visit us again.

the Public-Relation Manager

Reviewed 16 June 2014

A bit dissapointed about the wind but hotel and staff were outstanding very helpful and pleasant otherwise very good holiday, shame about not having walk in shower a bit difficult for the disabled to get in the bath/shower, swimming was ok but water was very cold food was very good and ample booze just help yourself, entertainment was also very good every night something was on thanks for that would recommend to all

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank km1879
Manager De Vera... R, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Club Jandia Princess, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear guest,

First of all, I would like to send you my warmest appreciations for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at the Club Jandia Princess.

Your evaluation is of special importance to us. The fact that we continue receiving positive reviews like yours is proof of our commitment to consistent and quality service. Your recommendation of our property is also encouraging our Management and staff who ensure that your vacation is relaxing.

We also hope that you will have the opportunity to visit us again.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

My partner and I stayed at this little gem in December 2010 (only just getting around to doing the review!) until Christmas Day when sadly our fab holiday was over. The hotel is gorgeous - well it certainly was 4 years ago and we would not hesitate to return and may do so this December. We have very fond memories of it and still talk about it fondly. Food, cleanliness, facilities all excellent and right on the beach which if my memory serves me correctly had nudists hiding in little mounds and every now and again you would see heads popping up and down like meerkats! It was very amusing.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tina H

Dear guest,

We are delighted to know that we have contributed to making your vacations unforgettable. We are extremely proud to hear that we have made your stay remarkable.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

ve to admit before we went away we were a little nervous about the reviews and I am a travel agent myself and know people can nit pick on things so we just kept a positive look on it and I am so pleased we went here! People are talking total rubbish when they slate this hotel. It is absolutely completely and utterly fantastic I would recommend it to anyone!!!!!!!!!

The food was fabulous couldn't fault it in a single way! Yes some things were repeated but you get that with EVERY all inclusive resort, think of the amount of people they have too cater for all year round 24/7!!! Everything was fresh and hot they kept on top of it all perfectly. Nothing was ever too much trouble for them. There was fresh omelettes, and cooked breakfasts in the morning along with all your continental bits. For lunch it was salads and hot bits as well as fresh pizzas you see them cooking, fresh fish, chicken etc. And dinner you had freshly grilled steak, chicken, salmon, trout, lamb chops, pork lion all freshly cooked as you watched and alternated on different days. Puddings were wonderful, from chocolate fountains with marshmallows to ice cream!!!! All the restaurants were lovely so clean! We loved the tapas restaurant something new for us and the adults only restaurant too. You get one free meal in each with adults only.

I was so impressed with the about of drinks you had included!!!! Champagne on ice at breakfast, beer and wines at lunch on a draught you could help yourself too as well as champagne and wine on ice at dinner and beer again! You could also have these around the pool area at all the bars too as well as cocktails and different spirits and they also did a fresh cocktail of the day which wasn't on the menu which was fantastic! There is so much included it was brilliant!!!! I have never known a all inclusive resort to include so much unless your paying like £1000pp!

The pools were lovely, one huge main pool and two for adults only and one for nudists. Me and my other half spent a few days at the main pool which was lovely and the children's pool is separate too. Best pool was the chill out pool you have those lovely wicker sun loungers, swim up pool bar and they play chill out music which was a nice touch.

Room and view was lovely. We did adults only which is totally separate to the family area so you don't get any noise and all separate from reception too so no evening noise! Lovely and spacious, modern and very clean! Cleaners were in everyday.

Views were just spectacular!!!!! Boy does this hotel tick all the boxes for views of the Atlantic!! Just wow! So nice!! The beach was lovely, a few tiring steps down and back up but so worth it! Absolutely crystal clear and so warm!!!!

The staff were so friendly and couldn't do enough for you! Nothing was too much trouble and they were all so polite, so I don't know which hotel people have stayed in when they say the staff were rude!! Unless of course they have been total idiots to the staff course they will be rude back!!!!

Absolutely couldn't fault this hotel at all!!! Didn't want to leave and would so go back!!! And yes I am a travel agent and no I didn't get any special treatment they had no idea I was!

Oh and any couples going to this hotel, do the Balinese beds! So romantic! 20€ from 10am-6pm, you get a huge joint sunbed overlooking the Atlantic, a bottle of champagne, water and huge bowl of fruit. They also decorate the bed for you! My advice go on the lower down section roughly in the middle to get the best view!!!!!

You MUST go!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014
15  Thank Nina C

Dear guest,

Thank you for your generous review. We are pleased to know that we exceeded your expectations on your visit with our resort.

We hope that you had a pleasant journey back home and look forward to welcoming you again at your earliest convenience.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

We have recently returned home from a week's stay at this lovely hotel, our 8th visit. We were worried about the recent negative reviews, but we had an absolutely wonderful holiday, no problems whatsoever. Well done, Club Jandia, you have got it just right.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank John F

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your stay and for the time you spent to share your personal impressions about your stay at Club Jandia Princess, we always do our utmost to exceed our guests' expectations and when we succeed, this fills us with pride.

This will certainly motivate our team to continue delivering the best service to all our guests! It is always very rewarding to receive such compliments ensuring that every guest leaves with great satisfaction.

We thank you sincerely for choosing the Club Jandía Princess and we wish to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the near future.