My boyfriend and I visited this hotel at the end of June and had an amazing time! We booked the holiday online a few months back with Thomson- we travelled a few years back with Thomas Cook and the service we received from Thomson was 100 times better than with Thomas Cook!
Our outbound flight was delayed by a few hours but when we arrived at the airport, our Thomson transfer had waited and took us straight to the hotel. The reception staff were excellent upon arrival- we were greeted with a glass of bubbly each and were checked in within 10 minutes. It was quite late on the evening and they had left the restaurant open so that we could eat before bed.
We had decided to stay I the Adults only area as we were expecting lots of noisy kids in the resort- but actually we had picked a good time of the year to travel as the hotel was lively enough that it wasn't boring yet not full of screaming children. We spent a few days near the pool, swapping between the main pool and the 'chill out pool' with the swim up bar. Both the pools were cold but we had expected they would be.
We booked to go on a couple of day trips- on a pirate ship and to the oasis park- both of which we really enjoyed and would recommend. Coach transfers for both picked us up outside the hotel and made it very easy for us to get around the island.
Our room was very nice- modern and clean! One fault was that we didn't have any tea/coffee making facilities in our room which would have been a nice added extra but it didn't affect our stay at all. The one think I did really like what that the accommodation was separate from the main block of the hotel so it was very peaceful, particularly at night.
For an all inclusive hotel, I did find that the variety of drinks was rather limited- unless you had upgraded to the premium package where you were able to have more branded drinks- however there was plenty to drink anyway. The selection of food and variety was really good, with there always something different on offer each day! There was definitely something there for every taste.
We hired a Balinese bed for one day for 20€ which looked directly over the beach and had the most amazing views- we were also given a fruit selection and a bottle of bubbly- it was something different and so,etching special.
We also sampled one of the A la carte restaurants- the food was 'different' to the food in the other restaurant but it was nice to be wined and dined rather than visiting the buffet.
We didn't visit any of the evening shows- preferring to relax by the bar instead- but there did appear to be a large variety of shows to suit all tastes. There appeared to be plenty of things going on in the evening so eke never got bored.
Whilst the numerous bars and restaurants provided us with all the food and drink we could need- it was nice to be able to visit the shop in the hotel if we ever wanted a snack or a magazine.
There's also a couple of gift shops and it would have been quite easy to have stayed in the resort all week without getting bored.
The Thomson reps were really helpful- they held a welcome meetings and recommended activities to do and were on site a lot if we ever needed advice or had any queries.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone! The views are absolutely stunning and we couldn't really find any faults with the place at all! We had read a few of the negative reviews before our stay and once we had arrived, we couldn't believe that anyone could complain about the resit! It was fab!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Club Jandía Princess consists of the exclusive areas: one especially for families and the other one for adults only. The all inclusive hotel is located in the south of Fuerteventura, close to the resorts Jandía (4,5 km) and Morro Jable (6,5 km). The Club Jandía Princess in the urbanization Esquinzo is situated above Esquinzo beach, which can be reached via steps or a path. The main restaurant Antigua offers buffet-style breakfast and lunch with live cooking. The La Choza restaurant (with terrace and grill) serves buffet-style lunch. Furthermore guests have the possibility to enjoy one free à-la-carte-dinner per week at the restaurant "El Lager". The "La Choza" also offers an à-la-carte-dinner, which is included once a week for guests of the adults-only area. Both restaurants provide a separate area for adults. The Club Jandía Princess has 6 bars, including lobby bar, pool bars, sports bar, disco bar and a chill out bar in the adults only zone of the hotel. There is a total of 6 outdoor pools at the Club Jandía Princess: 3 in the family area (including a kids pool) and 3 in the adults area (Chill-Out-Pool, Relax-Pool, Nudisten-Pool). Balinese beds offering sea view are located close to the main pool and may be rented for a fee (incl. cava, water, fruits). For the little guests the family area provides Mini-Club, Mini-Disco and a small farm with animals and vegetable patch. The entertainment team offers activities such as: aerobics, aqua gym, beach-volleyball, beach-soccer, darts and archery. The Club Jandía Princess has a total of 512 renovated and refurbished rooms and suites. Standard features include air conditioning, minibar-fridge, satellite tv (flatscreen), balcony or terrace and hairdryer and amenities in the bathroom. WI-FI (€) is available throughout the entire hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Jandia Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jandia Princess
- Hotel Club Jandia Princess
- Hotel Jandia Princess
- Club Jandia Princess Hotel Playa De Jandia, Fuerteventura