Stayed for a week on all inclusive basis. Hotel was fully booked due to the problems in Luxor and people coming to the Canaries, however, you wouldnt have known it was full. There were always sunbeds available, guests did put the towels down but still no problems at any time of the day. The staff are fantastic and cant do enough for you. Drinks on the all inclusive include premium hand poured brands (too generous at times) and the buffet was superb each day. There is cava and smoked salmon on the menu some mornings and caviar at dinner! The hotel animation team are friendly but not pushy (we dont get involved usually) and put on a great show each evening for the guests too. It is a short walk to the beach which is very clean. The hotel has a great deal of German guests but we all got along fine and I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to anyone. I would mention that the beds are extremely firm - we mentioned this to reception who changed the mattresses for brand new ones, but they were just the same!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Fuerteventura Palace is an excellent choice to spend a few days full of culinary offerings, rest, relaxation, and sports on the island of Fuerteventura. Its location next to the immense beach of Jandia – which is 25 kilometres long – is undoubtedly privileged and is an invitation to tour all of the points of interest and most famous beaches in Fuerteventura. The Fuerteventura Palace hotel offers comfortable, refurbished rooms and suites as well as a restaurant with show cooking, three bars, SPA Sensations with a thermal circuit and body treatments, a solarium with sea views, activities for children, entertainment for guests of all ages, free premium Wi-Fi, four pools, Miniclub, Maxiclub, Teenieclub, all inclusive, children’s playground, fitness room, meeting rooms, golf courses nearby and many more services and facilities. The guests that opt for the Star Prestige service have all kinds of exclusive services such as the Open Bar that serves drinks and fruit, chill out terrace with hammocks and Balinese beds, exclusive pool with solarium, VIP Prestige room with Wi-Fi and daily press... Those seeking a bit more exclusivity will find everything they need during their holiday in Playa Jandia, Fuerteventura. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Iberostar, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your IBEROSTAR Fuerteventura Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Fuerteventura Palace Hotel Playa De Jandia
- Iberostar Playa De Jandia
- Iberostar Hotel Palace Fuerteventura
- IBEROSTAR Fuerteventura Palace Playa De Jandia