This is a combination of 3 Hotels, maybe a 2* being generous.
* Don't be misleaded by travel agencies ratings offering this resort as a 3 or 4 star hotel.
* Rooms/apartments with 70's furniture, old and falling apart
* No A/C
* No free Wi-Fi - chargable @ £25 per week
* TV reception only in German or Spanish
* When you go back to your room you literally enter a sauna room
* Depending where your room is, to go to the beach or to the restaurant be prepared to few ramps of stairs.
* the restaurant is old style, very crouded and if you're sitting close to the hot buffets it gets very hot as the A/C in only on the other side of the restaurant, by the windows.
* Food is average and mass produced, some days is very poor, primary school dinners taste much better.
* If you really know what good food is you'll avoid this place, if you're just stuffing yourself then it's the place for you if you go all inclusive.
* Drinks at the bar are of a very poor quality, forget asking for cocktails all you get in alchool with a fruit juice, very bland.
* Smoking is allowed everywhere apart from the main restaurant
* 9 out of 10 tourists are German
* 2 swimming pools of a decent size and well maintained
Would not recommend this place
the only good thing is the staff, always nice and polite, they do make the difference.
Apart from this, the closest shops, restaurants and bars a 5 min walk, nothing to comment as it is the usual tourist rip off kind of place.
Jandia Beach, be prepared for lots of wind, constant and sometimes irritating, high waves can spoil your day if you're not a surfer, otherwise it can be really dangerous to swim in those waves.
Overall, Fuerteventura is not a place to go again for us, didn't like it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A resort offering rooms and apartments. Situated right at the long white beach of Jandia, just separated by the natural protected area of the "Salar de Jandia" and close to the little harbour town of Morro Jable. Discover the beaches of Fuerteventura, the sea and the natural environment staying in Sunrise Jandia Resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your SBH Jandia Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Jandia Hotel Playa De Jandia
- Sunrise Jandia Resort
- Hotel Sunrise Jandia
- SBH Jandia Resort Playa De Jandia, Fuerteventura