Read the other 'excellent' reviews for accurate descriptions of the service, food, rooms, and surroundings - I won't repeat that here, because it's all been accurately described in great detail. There may be the occasional hiccup in service, but I never experienced one, and there are some people who will never be satisfied no matter how stellar the service and accommodation. Ignore those reviews. This place rocks, and if all-inclusive is what you are looking for, Iberostar Playa Gaviotas could be the place for you.
This was my very first all-inclusive experience, and I really didn't know what to expect. All I knew was that I was exhausted and wanted the luxury of having my every needed catered to. And that is exactly what I received at Iberostar Playa Gaviotas. It was, perhaps, the most relaxing holiday I have ever had. I wanted to go to a beautiful place, lie by the beach, and read a book for a week. And that is what I did. If you want a break, if you want to be pampered, if you want everything taken care of for you in an all-inclusive setting, then this is the place for you.
It was perfect for us as a couple, but it is also very child-friendly, with many activities for kids everyday. Although there were many children there, it was never annoying to us as a child-free couple.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Playa Gaviotas is the perfect place to indulge yourself. A space where you can lose track of time altogether gazing out to sea, find unimagined depths of relaxation in the spa and lose yourself to the flavours on offer in the restaurants. Whether you're travelling with kids or looking for a relaxing break with your partner, this all inclusive hotel in Fuerteventura has only one rule: let yourself be pampered! Wrapped in cotton wool. This is how you'll feel when you go to sleep in your room. There are rooms with a balcony and sea views, for families or a romantic getaway, even rooms with Balinese beds. Feel like a VIP. Feel the sensation of the bubbles in the whirlpool bath, sunbathe on the chill out terrace or pack up at your leisure thanks to the late check-out. These are just a few of the advantages to enjoy when you choose a Star Prestige adults only room. Bathe yourself in sensations. In the sauna, lie back and unwind on the bubble beds or treat yourself to a relaxing massage. There’s not a nerve ending in your body that’ll resist the relaxing effects of SPA Sensations. Pleasure at your table. You can sample Canary Island, national and international cuisine, get a quick bite to eat, be transported to exotic destinations at the themed dinners or enjoy a show cooking session. Ah! You can also stretch out by the pool and sip on a piña colada. 25 km of sand. This hotel in Fuerteventura is located right beside Jandia beach. A paradise of transparent waters and an infinite shoreline on which to run in the mornings or make giant sandcastles with your children. Liven up your holiday. Fuerteventura with the kids, or without? Either way. There’s something here for everyone! From the children's pool and Miniclub full of activities for the little ones, to sports such as tennis, yoga or sailing for the grown-ups. There’s even a child-minding service available so that you can have some time with your partner! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, Iberostar, LoveHolidays and Cancelon so you can book your Iberostar Playa Gaviotas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Playa Gaviotas Hotel Playa De Jandia
- Iberostar Playa De Jandia
- Iberostar Hotel Playa Gaviotas
- Iberostar Playa Gaviotas Playa De Jandia, Fuerteventura