my husband and i have just come back from a two week break at Camel's Spring, the accomodation was clean but basic,furniture faded and dated but comfortable,bed a bit "lumpy" .The location was ideal,short stroll to the sea-front with a wide path to stroll alone ,resturants and shops a ten minute walk along the sea-front either way,some small local resturants situated on your doorstep, Casa Felix at the bottom of your road is a MUST for good food,good service and at a good price,and not too far to walk home after .
The staff are friendly and will endeavour to make your stay a pleasant one, nothing is too much trouble.The pool bar opens every afternoon till about five where you can sit in the sun and enjoy a drink and something to eat at reasonable prices.
If you want a quiet relaxing place to stay at very reasonable rates i would reccomend you give this place a try ,we were pleasantly surprised,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100 m from the sandy Playa Bastian beach in Costa Teguise and only a 5 minute walk from the town centre where you will find the supermarkets, banks and a wide variety of restaurants and bars. Relax in the sunshine by the swimming pool or enjoy a drink and a snack in the small poolside bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Apartamentos Camels Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Camels Spring Hotel Costa Teguise
- Apartamentos Camels Spring Lanzarote/Costa Teguise