Stayed here August 2013. Lovely little complex, well maintained. Nice pool, friendly little pool bar, ran by Martin, who also runs the Star Bar near the square. Always a friendly atmosphere around the pool. Very spacious balconies, with views of the sea and the mountains.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100 m from the sandy Playa Bastian beach in Costa Teguise and only a 5 minute walk from the town centre where you will find the supermarkets, banks and a wide variety of restaurants and bars. Relax in the sunshine by the swimming pool or enjoy a drink and a snack in the small poolside bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Apartamentos Camels Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Camels Spring Hotel Costa Teguise
- Apartamentos Camels Spring Lanzarote/Costa Teguise