We stayed here for 2 weeks in a lovely 2 bed apartment. We had a first floor apartment with a balcony, lovely for breakfast and lunch - the sun came round after lunch and was a total suntrap.
The receptionists were lovely and always helpful, especially when asking after restaurants etc.
The pool area was lovely as was the pool - it was a bit cool, but when the sun was hot it was bliss! Our apartment was exactly right - lovely and comfy. OK, it might be a bit dated but we felt it was just right. We only used the bar itself on our last day due to flight times and checkout at 12, although that surprised us - we thought it was 10am - so there was a bonus! The cleaners were extremely efficient and very lovely ladies. Wi-Fi was great too. The beaches were only a very short walk away, and the 'Square' only a 10 minute walk away. I would definitely come back here - we really felt relaxed . A little oasis for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100 m from the sandy Playa Bastian beach in Costa Teguise and only a 5 minute walk from the town centre where you will find the supermarkets, banks and a wide variety of restaurants and bars. Relax in the sunshine by the swimming pool or enjoy a drink and a snack in the small poolside bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your Apartamentos Camels Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Camels Spring Hotel Costa Teguise
- Apartamentos Camels Spring Lanzarote/Costa Teguise