“Excellent find.”

Cuisines: Barbecue, International
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Starters and Main Course were fantastic, the meat was really tender and fantastic value and I would certainly recommend a visit!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,549)

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We ordered the Parillada with all variety of meats and veg, absolutely fabulous..... Great value for money! We went with some friends as we are residents on the island and had a ball of a time!

1  Thank Sarah M
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We decided to go to La Bohemia after reading some of the reviews on Trip Advisor. We hadn't booked so when we arrived we were invited to sit at the bar. We ordered drinks and were given complimentary olives whilst we waited. Within 10mins we were seated. We ordered the Nachos to start, they were deliciously smothered in a ragu and melted cheese. I'm glad we only ordered one between us as the portion size was quite big. We them ordered the mixed grill for two. This was excellent value as it came with fillet stick, sirloin steak, two variations of sausage and pork. This was accompanied by roasted vegetables and chips. The meat was cooked to perfection and we devoured the lot. Unfortunately we were too full to order desert and finished up with a honey bourbon,

The service in the restaurant was very good and despite it being extremely busy we were served promptly and looked after throughout. When we came to the end of our meal there were locals queuing out if the door which is always a good sign and this added to the vibrant atmosphere. I highly recommend this restaurant and will be visiting again next time we holiday in Costa Teguise.

1  Thank Christyanha
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We ate here twice on our week long holiday & I can taste the food still! Try the boneless pork ribs which are served with chips and lightly fried veg. Husband had the steak which he gave top marks. Second time I had a crisp, fresh salad and the Spanish sausage also a really good meal. Also had a really good glass of house red which I am kicking myself I didn't get the name of.

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

We walked into a very busy restaurant without a reservation but nonetheless made feel very welcome. We lucky to get a table at 9pm (so I'd advise booking in advance) as local people began to wait in line to get a table. We were briefly seated at the bar, the staff were very attentive and we had drinks served while waiting on a table. Once seated, we were given a basket of fresh crusty bread from the oven (still warm) with very nice dips. As a starter we shared a 'black pudding'/sausage. Very nice - better that the versions back home! We ordered steaks of course for mains (including Child portion) and it was absolutely delicious - very juicy & tender. I highly reccomend La Bohemia. We are still on Holiday and we will return for the giant T-Bone!!!