Me and my partner stayed here from 10th Nov till 17th Nov and travelled via First Choice.
To anyone who has booked this hotel and are worried that they should of booked someone else, don't be! This hotel is amazing.
I would like to thank Ladislav, Ollie and Daniel for the entertainment round the pool. It gave everyone the chance to have fun and meet new people. Without these guys, I dont think the holiday would have been as good! These guys would join in and jump the (freezing) pool and have a laugh with you. If you won, you would get a certificate in the evening.
One thing that stood this hotel out from other hotels, is the staff. Everyone is happy and welcoming. Daniel at reception would always have a laugh with us and even told us where the nearest takeaway was at 2am! (after too many cocktails!). I would like to extend my thanks to all staff at the Luabay for a great holiday.
We paid extra for a sea view room and our room overlooked the beach and "surfwings" cocktail bar. This room was amazing. We were given a larger room which was an added bonus. The room was clean and beds were comfortable. The room came with a TV, which had a few english channels. The shower was always hot and powerful. This was the best room I had ever stayed in.
Food- I would agree with other reviewers and say that food was fine and hot but it was a little reptitive. I would like to say that Costa Teguise had some great restuarants and would recommend visiting them. Back to hotel. There was always salad, cheese, bread, meat, pasta, potatoes. Pizzas were always being made fresh which were lovely. I think if you go all inclusive anywhere you expect a bit of repitiveness. The pool bar was great. I would drink bailey's slushes everyday! very refreshing. San Miguel was the beer on tap for the boys. All hot drinks, soft drinks and wines were on tap but slushes and alcohol were bar service but never a queue. Food was great here and often had lunch here. There was individual ice creams which were a bonus!
We only visited the evening entertainment twice. More cocktails are available upstairs and these are great. The magic show was great and the magician had me on stage levitating!
All in all this hotel was great. I would recommend this to anyone and I shall be visiting next year!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be Live Experience Lanzarote Beach is a wonderful hotel that has a very modern design, cozy and ideal for singles, couples and families. In short, the perfect choice for those wishing to enjoy the sun and sand of Lanzarote's beaches combined with maximum comfort. This hotel has the ISO 14001 Certification, as a result of its effective environmental management system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, World Independent Hotel Promotion, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Be Live Experience Lanzarote Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luabay Lanzarote Beach Hotel Costa Teguise
- Be Live Experience Lanzarote Beach Costa Teguise