I came with my mum for 5 days at the end of June 2014. First of all this hotel is BEAUTIFUL, modern, clean, large, just looks like a picture perfect scene! VERY couply, a few kids around not many but VERY couply. Its a chilling time quiet holiday with not much nightlife. Nearby beach is a must its BEAUTIFUL, but no sun loungers, use ya towel and hope the wind don't blow it away! Our room was HUGE, we had a sofa area too with a tv. MAIN DOWNFALL OF BEDROOMS: MIRRORS! One mirror in bathroom to share, ONE MIRROR.
Upon arrival we were given a glass of champagne each as we checked in which was a thoughtful touch, we were also given loads of maps of the hotel, resort and local areas. At this time we were given our all inclusive wristbands which we didn't really understand the point of since everyone at the hotel had them on so why they were needed we still don't know! Upon check in we weren't really given much information which meant we only found out some stuff towards the end of our stay. For example, the hotel has its own stairs to the beach which is exited by key cards, but we only found this on the 4th day!
The pool bar was good, could just walk in and get drinks with ice throughout the day and hot drinks too, however it would have been more all inclusive feeling to have guys walking around the pool taking your drink orders. Twice a day, cocktails of the day would be bought around, this was a good touch.
ONE MAJOR POINT, MOST DRINKS IN THIS HOTEL ARE MADE IN SLUSH PUPPY FORM! TEQUILA SUNRISE, IS A SLUSH. STRAWBERRY DAQUIRI IS A SLUSH. I LOVED IT ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT, BUT NOT EVERYONE DID.
The food in general was EXTREMELY repetitive as expected from buffet styles however the food was always cold, we choose to pay and eat out in the many lovely restaurants nearby, we recommend El Maestro such lovely food and staff and so close to the hotel!
Finally, the BIG let down about this hotel is the entertainment. Honestly, most people were back in their rooms chilling by 9pm because the entertainment just lacked. A bit of music around the pool would have been nice and the pool bar open at night just to chill, only place is the bar salon which has NO air con and barely no entertainment. Kids disco didn't exist, was just the music no actual dancing and the shows (when they were on) were short and had no catch to them! If you wanted to drink around the pool bar or in your room/balcony you had to go through reception up to the bar que and then walk back, we REALLY think a few bar man around the pool at night or the pool bar open would make it SUCH a better place.
The animation team throughout the day were okay, got a few people to join in their activities but didn't go OTT.
Also, maybe it was just our room but the beds were so noisy, id get up to get some water and it would sound like the bed broke and wake the other person up!
Lovely stay, would come again. Didn't see too many kids or families either, quite a few mums and daughters like us and then LOADS of young couples. Also, TOWELS. People were out putting their towels down at like 7am and not returning until 1/2pm. We woke up at 9 to do our towels and there were only a few odd dotted spaces left.
Had the best time ever! x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be Live Experience Lanzarote Beach is a wonderful hotel that has a very modern design, cozy and ideal for singles, couples and families. In short, the perfect choice for those wishing to enjoy the sun and sand of Lanzarote's beaches combined with maximum comfort. This hotel has the ISO 14001 Certification, as a result of its effective environmental management system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Be Live Experience Lanzarote Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luabay Lanzarote Beach Hotel Costa Teguise
- Be Live Experience Lanzarote Beach Costa Teguise