Just returned from a two week stay at the above hotel, from the 22nd June to the 6th July as a group of 7 consisting of 4 adults and 3 children. When we arrived at the hotel the impression from the outside is average plus the hotel name sign we almost missed as its very small. As soon as we walked inside to the reception area, we thought how lovely, clean and modern it was.
The reception staff were really friendly and we were offered a complimentary glass of champange. As our rooms weren't ready for us we were lead to the restaurant for lunch and the 3 rooms were ready upon our return.
We had paid for a seaview and our rooms in block 2 were stunning, modern and very clean. The fridge in the room was ideal and the safe is 2.10 per day. Pool towels can be hired for 15 euros per towell which is refunded at the end of the stay.
The hotel is in a great location, close to the beach, shops, bars and restaurants. The staff were friendly anc mostly helpful, the only hick up staff wise was during the meal we had at the mexican restaurant. The were 7 of us who ordered fajitas as our main meal and were given 2 baskets of wraps, 10 in total between 7, when we asked if we could have one more wrap each we were told no by the waiter.
The food was tasty and a good variety, breakfast being our favourite and a good variety, yes there was a lot of pork but isnt there at all hotels abroad?
We liked the cocktails that were brought around the pool twice daily, really nice touch. The entertainement team were all really friendly and worked hard. The music around the pool towards the end of our stay was great, so well done to whoever authorised this. The pool was really cold but the breeze cooled us down and we only used the pool for water polo or water volley ball.
The evening entertainment was good, yes there was connect 4 games some nights but it was fun and don't we all want fun on our holidays. Only down side to the evening was the room where the entertainment was held was too warm. It would have been nice if the pool bar opened in the evening for those who didn't want to sit inside.
The rooms were cleaned a high standard daily, well done to our maid she was amazing, always smiling, happy and friendly. The room needs a mirror over the dressing table as its awkward to get ready for us females while the husbands and sons wanted privacy in the bathroom. Bottled water was available from reception daily and the self service drinks dispensers in the pool bar were good too.
We would definately return to this hotel, so dont be put off by some of the reviews. If you want a nice clean hotel with friendly staff and entertainment team in a central location, this is our choice. Why people complain about the lack of kids at the hotel isnt the hotels fault, for they can't make people with kids stay here. The kids club reps were really good and the kids here loved the day activities, so did us adults.
Good luck with the rest of the season Luabay Lanzarote Beach, see you again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be Live Experience Lanzarote Beach is a wonderful hotel that has a very modern design, cozy and ideal for singles, couples and families. In short, the perfect choice for those wishing to enjoy the sun and sand of Lanzarote's beaches combined with maximum comfort. This hotel has the ISO 14001 Certification, as a result of its effective environmental management system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Belive Hotels, Alpha Holidays Limited, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Stayforlong S.L., Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Be Live Experience Lanzarote Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luabay Lanzarote Beach Hotel Costa Teguise
- Be Live Experience Lanzarote Beach Costa Teguise