We stayed 26th June 2014 - 10th July 2014
On Arrival we were greeted with a warm welcoming and champagne which was a lovely touch. Check in was a quick and easy process baring in mind there was six other couples checking in and we was the last. We were given a map of the hotel and directed to our room. Free bottle water in reception.
Every morning we were greeted with a good morning as we pasted staff/reception. The manager was often in attendance around the hotel ensuring guests having a good time and everything was top notch. Also new things where added and maintenance was kept at a high standard.
We were in room 4306N with a sea view. The room was spacious and had a very modern look to it as did the hotel overall. The room had an ensuite (no bath just shower), a flat screen 32” on the wall and other furniture. The room could have done with another mirror as there was only one however you can make do with this.
Our room was cleaned around 11am every day, and was cleaned to a high standard. However towels are not replaced unless you leave them in the shower (we could not see this stated anyway and was confused why they weren’t changed to start with so bare that in mind!) Every morning around the hotel there were several cleaners doing their job to a high standard. Nobody can fault this hotel on cleanliness.
The pool area was again very clean with lots of sunbeds, tables and umbrellas. It states that sunbeds aren’t allowed to be reserved however towels were never removed from the sun beds just like any other holidays. This isn’t a problem just have to get up early! The pool was cold, but the weather wasn’t great on our stay so the sun wasn’t able to heat it up. The pool side and surrounding areas was jet washed in the early morning however you did get the odd one moan about the spray from the jet wash but we didn’t see it a problem we prefer the high maintenance. Speakers were fitted during our stay at Luabay, the music played was generally good holiday music however ‘Mariah Carey – All I want for christmas’ was played. The pool bar consisted of help yourself; beer, wine, soft drinks and hot drinks. Free cocktails were behind the bar on request, my partner would recommend the baileys coffee!! Staff came round pool side offering out cocktails.
Breakfast consisted of every breakfast item you could possibly think off, including seven different types of sausages and English bacon! Pancakes were lush. However there was one chef that never had the popular items ready on opening, causing ques.
Lunch and dinner had a variation each and every day. There was always pasta dishes, pizza, paella, salad, soup, vegetable dishes, chips, fresh meat and fish cooked on the grill in front of you. On our 2 weeks stay the food was rarely repetitive, however at home we definitely don’t have a different meal every day for 2 weeks. I'm also a very fussy eater. For lunch the pool bar opened an hour before lunch and had burgers, sausages, chips, pasta dishes. We never found the food cold they where always warm or hot.
Snacks we set out in the pool bar when breakfast and lunch were finished. Ice cream was also help yourself.
* The safe was €2.10 per day.
* Late checkout was available at a small cost depending on availability.
* Wifi varied in prices depending how long you required it for. For one week it was €30.00. The wifi connection worked great around by the pool and reception area, however it didn’t work in our room but may do if your closer to reception. Only negative to the wifi is with the price we paid we excepted it to work on both iPhones and iPads, however it only seemed to work on both our iPad’s or iPhone’s at one time.
You could go through a set of gates straight to the beach and to access the many shops and restaurants nearby. A short walk away there is another beach was crystal blue sea.
Entertainment was different every evening but some nights were better than others. There was lots of seats upstairs in the entertainment earlier but not enough for all guests. There was seating area’s and sofas downstairs.
During our stay the weather was very windy and rarely saw the sun so we visited ‘Rancho Texas Lanzarote Park’ would definitely recommend!!
Myself and my partner would definitely recommend this holiday, however we will not be returning due to the windiness in Lanzorote which unfortunately is out of Laubay hotel control.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be Live Experience Lanzarote Beach is a wonderful hotel that has a very modern design, cozy and ideal for singles, couples and families. In short, the perfect choice for those wishing to enjoy the sun and sand of Lanzarote's beaches combined with maximum comfort. This hotel has the ISO 14001 Certification, as a result of its effective environmental management system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Be Live Experience Lanzarote Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luabay Lanzarote Beach Hotel Costa Teguise
- Be Live Experience Lanzarote Beach Costa Teguise