“best bar in lanzarote”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Jesters Bar

Jesters Bar
Ranked #2 of 18 Nightlife in Costa Teguise
More attraction details
Owner description: We are an English ran Karaoke and late night music bar, open until 4am every night. We have an extensive English, Spanish and German Karaoke collection for all tastes. Regular Special Events. Takeaway Food Served until Close. 5 TVs, 2 Pool Tables, Large Sun Terrace. Live Sport and Football Shown.
cardiff
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“best bar in lanzarote”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

this is an absolute must place to visit the currant owner as had this place for 5 to 6 years and shes a really lovely person her names ellen and she always makes a fuss of us she always remembers us always has time for a chat we go here everytime we go to lanzarote 2times year its a karaoke disco bar drinks are cheap opens 9pm to 4am

4 Thank leeannCardiff

Manchester
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“A lovely warm welcoming bar that is worthy of the good reviews”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Me and my husband visited this bar whilst on holiday in costa teguise. I love using tripadvisor and discovered that it was number 1 for bars in the area so I was interested to try it out. Plus I am a karaoke addict so this type of bar is always my favourite! We initially went to a different bar around the corner from our hotel but we didn't like the atmosphere and quickly moved on to jesters. What a lovely bar it was. As soon as I entered I knew that I was going to love it. The drinks are reasonably priced, the entertainment is fantastic and the owners are so lovely. The bar is extremely welcoming and friendly. The owners in particular are a credit to this place, on my last night the lady owner even gave me a cardigan because I was cold which I thought was very kind and considerate. Also a great karaoke set which I really enjoyed as singing is my passion. All in all I would definitely recommend jesters and I will definitely return if I go back to the resort, you won't be disappointed! Thanks for a great time!

3 Thank rosie_cunningham
Castleford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“The one to come back to !!!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Awesome times to be had in here, friendly staff who cannot do too much for you (loving my 6 monthly fix of mars bar shots!!!) Some of our best holiday pics taken in here as well as some of the worst hahaha!!! A genuinely friendly fun bar, everybody just out to have a good night and no trouble. Some of our best holiday hangovers started (and ended) in Jesters!!! Definitely worth a visit! :-) xx

2 Thank Matachu O
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Blinding Night Out”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

If you want to remember your holiday for all the right reasons, look no further than a night out at Jesters Bar. Ellen is quite possibly the friendliest and most welcoming barmaid on the island and will look after you if you get in the Jesters spirit.

In order to do this you´ll have to get yourself on stage upon arrival- This is karaoke wonderland and if you, like myself, are a showertime superstar you´ll be sure to have a memorable night. Prices are more than reasonable and karaoke singers are often rewarded with a shot or two to grease the vocal cords.

If you´re in Costa Teguise and you´re reading this then get yourself down to Jesters immediately and tell em that Tight Chris sent you, you won´t regret it.

1 Thank Chris S
shipley,west yorkshire
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“Love Jesters :)”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Was in Costa Teguise for 14 nights and spent almost every night here we loved it so much. The staff are amazing and make your night good fun with the photos which they put up on screen !! The karaoke is good fun and always plenty of people up for a sing and everyone is friendly, we met so many people in there, tourists and locals alike. We were dancing on the seats some nights it was good fun and everyone up for a dance. I miss Jesters already and would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone who wants a good late night as it closes at 4am. The outside area is good for a chat and a game of pool. Thanks to all at Jesters for making our holiday, we have some great memories.

4 Thank juliesmith