“Best bar in Costa Teguise”
Review of Jesters Bar

Jesters Bar
Ranked #1 of 18 Nightlife in Costa Teguise
More attraction details
Owner description: We are an English ran Karaoke and late night music bar, open until 4am every night. We have an extensive English, Spanish and German Karaoke collection for all tastes. Regular Special Events. Takeaway Food Served until Close. 5 TVs, 2 Pool Tables, Large Sun Terrace. Live Sport and Football Shown.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best bar in Costa Teguise”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Would recommend this bar all day long! Friendly staff, reasonable prices and great for entertainment. Don't have a bad word to say about it, will defiantly be visiting it again!!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Chelsea B

Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“One not to be missed”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Went to watch a show in costa teguise but it got cancelled so we went to jesters bar instead for a quick pint . Went in at 10.30pm and ended up coming out at 5.00am.
A good night was had by all .
Jesters plays a mix of different styles of music so there's something for everybody with karaoke in between.
Spotless toilets and friendly staff.
Would definitely go back and recommend to others.
We'll worth the 27 euro taxi fare from puerto del carmen

2 Thank Widda66
cardiff
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“best bar in lanzarote”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

this is an absolute must place to visit the currant owner as had this place for 5 to 6 years and shes a really lovely person her names ellen and she always makes a fuss of us she always remembers us always has time for a chat we go here everytime we go to lanzarote 2times year its a karaoke disco bar drinks are cheap opens 9pm to 4am

4 Thank leeannCardiff
Manchester
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“A lovely warm welcoming bar that is worthy of the good reviews”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Me and my husband visited this bar whilst on holiday in costa teguise. I love using tripadvisor and discovered that it was number 1 for bars in the area so I was interested to try it out. Plus I am a karaoke addict so this type of bar is always my favourite! We initially went to a different bar around the corner from our hotel but we didn't like the atmosphere and quickly moved on to jesters. What a lovely bar it was. As soon as I entered I knew that I was going to love it. The drinks are reasonably priced, the entertainment is fantastic and the owners are so lovely. The bar is extremely welcoming and friendly. The owners in particular are a credit to this place, on my last night the lady owner even gave me a cardigan because I was cold which I thought was very kind and considerate. Also a great karaoke set which I really enjoyed as singing is my passion. All in all I would definitely recommend jesters and I will definitely return if I go back to the resort, you won't be disappointed! Thanks for a great time!

3 Thank rosie_cunningham
Castleford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“The one to come back to !!!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Awesome times to be had in here, friendly staff who cannot do too much for you (loving my 6 monthly fix of mars bar shots!!!) Some of our best holiday pics taken in here as well as some of the worst hahaha!!! A genuinely friendly fun bar, everybody just out to have a good night and no trouble. Some of our best holiday hangovers started (and ended) in Jesters!!! Definitely worth a visit! :-) xx

2 Thank Matachu O