“Excellent food”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I came to Lanzarote in June 2014 with my husband and sister. We were staying all inclusive but wanted to eat out one evening. The La Pardela was an excellent choice, my husband had the lamb shoulder, my sister had Grouper and I had grilled king prawns all fantastic meals. The service was excellent and we were made to feel at home. Would definitely eat there again.

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

We have been coming to costa teguise lanzarote for yrs and have tried all the restautants within walking distance but cant fault this one! Food excellent especially the fish dishes and staff so friendly they remember us even though we havent seen them for a year. Wouldnt hesitate to recommend this place

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Staff just lovely and so friendly.

The salmon in a lemon cream sauce was absolutely delicious. I recommend the champagne sangria too.

Right on sea-front beside main beach.

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Recently visited with friends all having three courses. Food was delicious. Portions were very good too. Staff very friendly and attentive. Great atmosphere. Looking forward to returning with my family. Highly recommended :)

Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

We went here because the place we wanted to go was shut for the evening and our child was hungry. We had pizzas, they had fish fingers and chips. No veg in sight for the kids meals, not even peas or beans. The pizzas were just bog standard ones, with little flavour. My marinara pizza had 4 prawns, 4 mussels and slices of crab sticks (not real crab like the menu implies).