“Friendly service, good value food and gluten free pizza!”

L'Aperitivo di Alessio
Ranked #79 of 202 Restaurants in Costa Teguise
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

We went here to try the Gluten free pizzas as we are both coeliac and had read about them before. Made on homemade gluten free dough and absolutely delicious! Huge and thin and crispy. The rest of the menu isn't great for gluten free but the pizzas were so good we didn't need anything else. Drinks are good value and we were always offered a drink on the house after dinner (which they are so generous with that each glass is probably about 12 euros worth of alcohol!) All staff are very friendly and helpful and the place has a traditional atmosphere.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

My boyfriend and I came here after trying somewhere vegetarian for me to eat. Only people in the restaurant which is a shame coz the food is amazing! I had the vegetarian pizza which is honestly the best pizza I've ever had and my boyfriend had steak which he loved. Pudding was lovely too. Most definitely need a decent restaurant like that over here! It is situated in the square kind of bit, where the big car park is next to the Euro Spar.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

What can I say about this fab restaurant we have been eating here for many years and the food is excellent it's a pity there is not a full house every night. People just seem to bypass and they are missing a treat. The paella is the best we have ever tasted and the steaks are to die for. If you pass this restaurant please go in also the pizzas are good.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Yet again we were not disappointed in our several visits to this lovely restaurant.
Still the best pizzas in Costa Teguise - especially Neptuno!!
Again , excellent Paella - cooked perfectly by Cheffy!!
Service always very friendly & efficient.
Looking forward to our return visits in November.

1  Thank BumbleBumble
Reviewed 20 February 2014

We visited this restaurant twice. Their daily menu for 9 Euro is amazing with the children's menu amazing too. The second time it was very busy and one of the pizza's for the children slightly burnt, the way they dealt with this was fabulous and shows their commitment to pleasing customers. This was our last night and they gave us coffee to bring home and a hug, sums up the friendly family atmosphere.