Just returned from a 10 day holiday booked through Voyage Privee .Our classic room was fine with sea view with decent storage..we took our own travel kettle ..and thank god we did.
The restaurant provided a great selection at either breakfast and dinner with everything cooked to order, plus some great Riojas to try! Seemed strange not to be greeted in the restaurant with a good morning/evening and can only say the service in there was adequate..not up to 5 star standard. The reception,cleaners and bar staff,especially Sebastian were great..and they really pull the stops out. The pool area is good with comfy sunbeds,although the water was too cold too enjoy a dip whilst I was there.
You can access The Level for 20 euros each for the day, and enjoy the beatiful serene calmness of the pool area,along with free tea,coffee,cava,beer,soft drinks and snacks..well worth it. Also ask to have a look inside one of the villa/bungalows..awesome!Just need to win the lottery!!
Thank you to the hotel for putting the card and cava in our room for my wifes birthday,
Although the hotel is showing its age in some parts it was definetly good value for the money.
They are over the next 5 years refurbishing the more antiquated parts.By and large a good 4 star hotel with great food and in a lovely location.
Will certainly be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-recommended hotel (min. 16 years) is surrounded by 2 white sandy beaches. Dive into the lagoon swimming pools or enjoy the lush gardens. Dine inside or out at your choice of 4 on-site restaurants. There is an evening bar and lounge, a pool bar and a beach bar. Other hotel facilities include a professional water sports centre, 3 floodlit tennis courts, beauty centre, and a wellness area with sauna and whirlpool.The hotel offers direct access to the beach. The property also offers The Level services in some rooms, including access to the exclusive The Level Pool, a private check-in area, rooms with Nespresso machine, pillow menu, and personalised concierge services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Prestigia, TravelUp, Melia, Odigeo, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Melia Salinas - Adults recommended reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Salinas Hotel Costa Teguise
- Gran Melia Costa Teguise
- Gran Melia Hotel Salinas
- Melia Salinas - Adults Recommended Lanzarote/Costa Teguise