i visited this brilliant hotel for a week with my partner and we loved every minute of it.
It was lovely to spend a relaxing break by the pool actually relaxing instead of listening to the kiddies doing what kiddies do.
Fantastic location with a handful of wide steps leading to the beach / promenade area.
we shared a few spa treatments here and I especially enjoyed the mud bath! Good fun!!
I agree with some comments that the rooms need updating but we didn't come all this way to spend our time indoors.
Great service , great value , great hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-recommended hotel (min. 16 years) is surrounded by 2 white sandy beaches. Dive into the lagoon swimming pools or enjoy the lush gardens. Dine inside or out at your choice of 4 on-site restaurants. There is an evening bar and lounge, a pool bar and a beach bar. Other hotel facilities include a professional water sports centre, 3 floodlit tennis courts, beauty centre, and a wellness area with sauna and whirlpool.The hotel offers direct access to the beach. The property also offers The Level services in some rooms, including access to the exclusive The Level Pool, a private check-in area, rooms with Nespresso machine, pillow menu, and personalised concierge services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Melia, Booking.com, Lastminute, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Melia Salinas - Adults recommended reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Salinas Hotel Costa Teguise
- Gran Melia Costa Teguise
- Gran Melia Hotel Salinas
- Melia Salinas - Adults Recommended Lanzarote/Costa Teguise