My husband Mikkel and I, or my best friend, Anna and I , stay at Las Salinas twice a year - EVERY YEAR........ and we hope to do this for det rest of our lives.
You CANNOT find a kinder staff who will do anything, and I mean, everything, to fullfill all your wishes come true.
And then the view,...well, you cannot find a more beautiful.one.
I recommend this hotel highly.
We simply love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-recommended hotel (min. 16 years) is surrounded by 2 white sandy beaches. Dive into the lagoon swimming pools or enjoy the lush gardens. Dine inside or out at your choice of 4 on-site restaurants. There is an evening bar and lounge, a pool bar and a beach bar. Other hotel facilities include a professional water sports centre, 3 floodlit tennis courts, beauty centre, and a wellness area with sauna and whirlpool.The hotel offers direct access to the beach. The property also offers The Level services in some rooms, including access to the exclusive The Level Pool, a private check-in area, rooms with Nespresso machine, pillow menu, and personalised concierge services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Lastminute, Melia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Prestigia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Melia Salinas - Adults recommended reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Salinas Hotel Costa Teguise
- Gran Melia Costa Teguise
- Gran Melia Hotel Salinas
- Melia Salinas - Adults Recommended Lanzarote/Costa Teguise