Good Hotel on the edge of this purpose built resort. Don't come with too high an expectation this is a Spanish island and may not be perfect in every way. Yes some painting and repairs required, but you get what you pay for. Buffet breakfast and evening meals are varied and good quality.
We stayed on B & B basis so only ate in once, plenty of choice of very good restaurants within a 10 min walk. (repair work been done on promenade and this did cause problems).
Entertainment on an evening was very good.
I would point out that this is an older hotel and therefore walls are thicker, we weren't disturbed by neighbours at all which was a bonus!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-recommended hotel (min. 16 years) is surrounded by 2 white sandy beaches. Dive into the lagoon swimming pools or enjoy the lush gardens. Dine inside or out at your choice of 4 on-site restaurants. There is an evening bar and lounge, a pool bar and a beach bar. Other hotel facilities include a professional water sports centre, 3 floodlit tennis courts, beauty centre, and a wellness area with sauna and whirlpool.The hotel offers direct access to the beach. The property also offers The Level services in some rooms, including access to the exclusive The Level Pool, a private check-in area, rooms with Nespresso machine, pillow menu, and personalised concierge services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Lastminute, Odigeo, Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Melia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Melia Salinas - Adults recommended reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Salinas Hotel Costa Teguise
- Gran Melia Costa Teguise
- Gran Melia Hotel Salinas
- Melia Salinas - Adults Recommended Lanzarote/Costa Teguise