We stayed here for a week from 2nd to 9th of March and had a great time.
We have been considering staying at this hotel for a long time and it did not disappoint.
The staff were helpful and professional from the moment we checked in, the room was clean and had good furnishings and the bed was so comfortable.
The indoor garden was fantastic and so were the frogs.
The location could not be better near the beach with bars a stroll away.
Could not find any faults with the food as there was a great selection including lots of fresh fruits.
We hope to return sometime
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-recommended hotel (min. 16 years) is surrounded by 2 white sandy beaches. Dive into the lagoon swimming pools or enjoy the lush gardens. Dine inside or out at your choice of 4 on-site restaurants. There is an evening bar and lounge, a pool bar and a beach bar. Other hotel facilities include a professional water sports centre, 3 floodlit tennis courts, beauty centre, and a wellness area with sauna and whirlpool. The hotel offers direct access to the beach and exclusive Sanctuary by The Level services in some rooms, including access to the private Sanctuary by The Level Pool, a private check-in area, rooms with Nespresso machine, pillow menu, and personalised concierge services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Melia, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Prestigia, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Melia Salinas - Adults recommended reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Salinas Hotel Costa Teguise
- Gran Melia Costa Teguise
- Gran Melia Hotel Salinas
- Melia Salinas - Adults Recommended Lanzarote/Costa Teguise